xvii. this is what my uncle wanted

Start from the beginning

     "Happy to see me Sam?" Sadie mocked at the surprised look on the older girls face.

"Not really," She sneered. "Sadie what are you doing? Why are you doing this?" Tara kept her gaze on the ground, refusing to look at the blonde she thought was one of her closest friends.

     "Why not, Sam?" She asked. "This is what my Uncle wanted."

     "Your Uncle?"

     "Yeah. Your dad knows him very well, Sam." Sadie rolled her eyes. "I mean, you feel it too don't you? That urge? It's probably stronger for you, though, considering he was your dad."

     "Wait, wait," Tara entered herself back into the conversation. "Your Uncle is Stu Macher?" Sadie felt Ethan place his hand on the small of her back as he came up from behind her.

     "Yeah," Sadie chuckled.

Tara slowly blinked, her eyes connecting with Sadie's. "Did you kill Mindy?" The blondes heart stopped for a second at the brutal memory. She didn't feel any remorse for killing her, though there was always that sense of dread that washed over her when she saw how deeply she was missed by her friends. It made Sadie wonder if anyone would feel that way about her when she would die.

Sadie bit down on her lip for a second before releasing it. "Gutted that blabbing bitch from the inside out."

Tara let out a horrified screech as she lunged towards Sadie. The blonde held the knife out in front of her and Ethan also whipped his out from the loop of his blue jeans underneath the black cloth. Sam yanked Tara back in a hurry, never taking her eyes off the three Ghostfaces.

"You're all fucking insane," Tara muttered as hot tears poured down her face.

"So we've been told," Quinn nodded her head.

    Sadie and Quinn nodded at each other as they both spilt into two different directions. Ethan smiled as he pulled out an old Ghostface mask and held it out towards Sam.

     "This was your fathers, Sam," He said. "This is what we've been counting down to. I'm gonna need you to put it on."

     Sam grimaced as she smacked the mask out of Ethan's hand. "Fuck you!"

     Sadie immediately lunged forward and swiped her knife into Sam's arm. Blood began to seep out of it on contact and the girl grabbed it in agony. "Watch it, cunt."

    "You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara yelled at Sadie, grabbing onto her sister.

     "Oh, bite me, bitch," Sadie giggled.

     Sam winced. "What? You did this as a family? A couple thing?" Sadie and Quinn up from behind the two sisters, Ethan still on the other side of them.

     "Hell yeah! You should know better than anyone, bitch." Quinn gritted her teeth together.

     "They're still not getting it!" Ethan laughed, shaking his head in disbelief of their stupidity. Sadie bit down on the inside of her cheek.

     "Look, I don't know what you believe, but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro, it wasn't me," She defended herself.

"Don't be dumb, Sam, of course you didn't," Ethan stated. "You think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory? Who do you think started the rumors in the first place?" Ethan pointed to Quinn and Sadie. Both girls smiled proudly as they waved at the sisters.

"Do you know how easy it was to Sam into the hero of Woodsboro, into the villain?" Quinn asked as she clutched her knife. "How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people rather than the best?"

"Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days," Sadie spoke harshly. "You have to assassinate their character first."

"So when my dad discovers you horrible, mutilated bodies, posed with Sam wearing her fathers mask; he'll say some poor, dumb bastard read on the internet that your the real Ghostface and took matters into their own deluded hands." Ethan laughed menacingly.

"Exactly, that's why it's the perfect alibi!" Sadie giggled, "And all the best lies are based on the truth."

"And you're a killer!" Ethan pointed at her. "Just like your father."

"No i'm not!"

"Yes you are, you motherfucker, you killed our brother!" Quinn screamed loudly, her voice unsteady. Sadie jumped a bit at the sudden outburst from the red head. Sam and Tara slowly turned around at Quinn, confused on what she was accusing her of.

"What are you talking about?" Sam whispered.

"You said your brother died in a car accident."

"No, no, no, you sweet, dumb thing," Sadie whispered as she took a step to Tara. The girl sucked in a breath at their now close proximity.

"He died in Woodsboro," Ethan continued. "At the hands of your bitch sister."

Sam and Tara stood in silence for a moment as every thought imaginable ran through their brains. "You're Richie's family."

Ethan's eyes narrowed in on her as she nodded. "Yeah."

Then Sadie's knife went straight into Sam's arm.

∙‧⋆ OLIVIA'S OUTRO!
( um hi. sorry i've been gone for
so long i've been super busy, but
now i have a little free time to write
so yay. i lied about this book only
having one more chapter, i didn't
realize how much i still had left
to write. anyways promise not to
leave you hanging dry for three weeks
befor the next chapter. it should be out
tomorrow or sunday one. )