ep 2(part 1): WORK

"oh... my... word..." i yawned out as i stretched myself awake.

"Good morning to you too"

I slightly jumped at the voice, still not used to waking up with another presence around me

"Am i scaryyyy?"  The male exaggeratedly pouted before running over to me and tickling me awake while screaming

" Fuck off! "I screamed in between laughs before standing up and tickling him back.

Now looking at him, i couldn't help but notice how cute he was, his puppy-like eyes being covered by his bangs.

His morning Oreo hair being messed up with little strands of hair dangling freely and swaying along with his every movement.

Staring into his almost hidden eyes, they sparkled brighter than glitter and seemed to hold all the stars in the sky.

(This must be where the stars rest at daytime)

Seungmins smiley expression slightly changed before he placed his hand on my shoulder and said "yk hyunjin, i really love having you as a FRIEND" he emphasized the last word.

Still staring at him, I took in every single word he said, trying to comprehend.

Scanning his new expression my eyes widened and my hand unconsciously covered my mouth.

"WHAT!"

"WHAT?" he asked back.

"Did you just friend-zone me?"

"Uhm.." seungmin mumbled before fake coughing.

I audibly gasped, now placing both my hands over my mouth.

"I can't believe ' I ' just got friend-zoned"

" As if" he rolled his eyes.

"You really don't want this shit? I said gesturing at my body"

he made a disgusted face and i dramatically fell to the ground.

"I... I feel weird, is this what being friend-zoned feels like" said as I placed a hand on my forehead

"Shut up" Seungmin turned pink from embarrassment

"I regret fighting for those donuts for you"

"Oh well" Seungmin shrugged as he took out the last donut from the mini fridge in the rooms corner.

"You still have them?!" I asked in disbelief.

"It's not my fault donuts are so fucking good."

"Take me to the coffee room"

"And i hate donuts their so disgusting"

"The fuck??! " Seungmin screamed offendedly while putting on his shoes

"I said what I said"

"How could anyone normal hate donuts?" He defended as we walked out of the room.

" Their too sweet"

" That's how their supposed to taste?!! "

"Their too oily"

" THATS HO-"

"Shut up!" I interrupted his ranting by running my hands all over his face and hair.

"Hhmmph" he huffed before speedwalking away.

"Seungmo! Wait up" I ran up besides him and as i looked at him i saw a smirk form onto his face.

.............................☆.............................