𝓣𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Comincia dall'inizio

it was true, nobody in this prison liked him. so they always teamed up against him. even the guards.

and this was prison, so a lot of shit the government and higher ups overlooked.

they ain't give a shit about the people who died in here, just that they're names ain't connected to it.

it was everyone for themselves, and in this case it was dex against everyone.

"aight bruh, we gotta' get you a lawyer. i think my cousin know somebody." gen considered, no way she was letting him get killed. not without a fight at least.

"nah ion think we should do dat'. everything they have against me is true, got evidence for it and all. ain't no getting out of this one gen." dex chuckled.

the only reason he wasn't taking it seriously was because he'd come to terms with it.

the judges would clearly find him guilty, and there's nothing he could do about it.

"mane y'know how stupid you sound right now? so you jus' finna let yoself get killed without even trying back up options!?"

instead of responding back, he just smiled and shrugged. as if this shit was a joke..

"you should get outta' here genesis. i heard the feds lookin' for yo' ass too, and youn wanna be in a place like this.. trust me." he spoke sternly.

gen could tell he was serious by the way he used her full name, not that she gave a fuck.

"ion care bout' nun of that dexter. im helpin' you get a lawyer, they gone make you have one either way." gen spat, giving him the same exact energy back.

"whatever mane, just get up outta' here before they realize who you-"

"inmate 64028, the ward needs to see you. so times up!" a guard yelled— making her way over to dex.

"well das' my calling. ill call you from da' jail phones one of these days." he smiled, getting ready to put the phone back

"wait! i know ion' tell you dis a lot cuz im not a mushy person. but i love you bro, and really take care of yourself in here. im gone get you out. you and ron."

dex weakly smiled as a tear fell down his cheek. although he was trying to cover up, she saw right through him. he was scared and tired, & just ready to go home.

"i luh' you too gen. stay safe, y'know that nigga tone still out there. me and ron not there to be yo' back up, so stay out da' streets fa' now."

she nodded and took his words into consideration. laying low on the streets probably was the best thing for now, she wasn't tryna be on a death bed again.

"inmate 64028 let's go! you said your goodbyes, now get ta' walking."

dex scoffed and gave gen one last smile before being dragged away by the guard.

how did it come to this? both her best friends, no. both her brothers in jail cells and on death row. not to mention; the feds were also looking for her.

she still had to get lawyers for both of them, deal with tone, and help isis with that little situation.

'can't never get a fuckin' break.'