Lo'ak x Y/n-war (edited)

(Little bit of info, this one is based on when they rob the train.)

Y/n Pov

"Bro, we've got to get down there."

"No way! Dad will skin us," Neteyam yells at Lo'ak.

"I hate to say this, but I don't think going down there is the best option. We're the eyes in the sky." I tell him.

Of course, Lo'ak doesn't listen and heads down towards the fight, with Neteyam following him like a puppy dog. Not wanting to get in trouble with Jake, I decided to stay on the lookout for flying sky people. I heard a gigantic explosion on the ground, so I turned around to see the train falling more and more off the tracks. I heard a jet close in the distance, but before I could turn around quick enough, a sky people's jet shot my ikran right out of the sky, making me untach from her falling straight out of the sky. And then, bam, it went dark.

Lo'ak pov

I was helping norm load up Ammo when I heard Y/N Ikran screech while her body fell 25 feet. I rushed to save her, but I was too late. When I got there, she was unconscious. I panicked and contacted my dad through my microphone, hoping he knew what to do.

"Lo'ak, I'm sending Norm your why; as soon as possible, find your brother and get her out of there now!"

I called for Neteyam, who was too busy loading up bins, until I finally got his attention. His naturally blue face was almost white when he saw Y/N laying there helplessly.

"Bro, what happened?"

"I don't know. One minute I'm loading boxes with Norm, and the next I'm here, Y/N's Ikran Shreek. I tried to run and save her, but I was too late." I am trying to hold back tears.
Y/N was not only my best friend; she was also my girlfriend. When I'm with her, I feel complete and not like a total screw-up.

I call for my Ikran and jump on while Neteyam hands me Y/N's body. She was bleeding from various places and was covered in dirt. I raced to the floating rocks where Mo'at's tent was set up.

"Please, Ma Mo'at, you have to help Y/N."

"I will now go out, boy," Mo'at tells him while shooing us out.

I felt like the world's worst boyfriend. I was the reason Y/N got hurt. I couldn't wait any longer; I needed to set Y/N. Now I barge into Ma Mo'at's tent to see Y/N lying with bruises all over her left side and a gash on her forehead covered in medicine. Ma Mo'at gave me a look of empathy and headed out to help the wounded who had just come back from war. Soon after her leaving, my dad, Norm, and Neteyam came.

"Is she okay, brother?" Neteyam asks.

"I don't know. Ma Mo'at didn't tell me anything, but she's breathing at least." I said I was not taking my eyes off Y/N. After what happened earlier, I couldn't bear to look at my father. I knew he was pissed at me. It was just a matter of time before he was going to yell at his biggest mistake. But no, he signaled everyone out.

"Son, I know Y/N is special to you, and you probably don't want to hear this, but you going down there was stupid. I keep the three of you up there because I want to keep you guys safe. I care too much to lose you." My dad says this while placing his hand on my shoulder and soon after leaving.

Even with my dad's words of encouragement, I still felt down. I held Y/N's hand till dusk. I couldn't take it any more; all I wanted was to feel Y/N's heartbeat against mine. I slid into bed right next to Y/N and felt right at home when I felt the warmth of her back and the slow, shallow movements of her breaths. Slow yet beautiful.

Y/ns Pov

I woke up with a pounding headache, and my body felt like it was trampled by a heard of 'angtsk (hammerhead titanothere). I try to roll over but am stopped by my lo'ak's arm wrapped around my lower waist while he sleeps soundly beside me. I try to move back to a comfortable position, but I wake him during the process.

"Babe... Oh my Eywa, your awake."

Mad at him for scaring me, I decide it's time for payback.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I say, trying not to grin.

"Baby, it's me, Lo'ak, your boyfriend?" He says he is trying not to cry.

"I'm kidding, babe, but maybe next time don't leave me up there alone worrying about you!" I end the sentence with a small, quick kiss.

He quickly starts kissing my neck up and down, just barely coming up for air. He stops to look at me to make sure I'm okay, then whispers in my ear.

"I think me and you need a lot of time off from war."

WC-869

Thank you if you read my second chapter in going to try to post everyday!