𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Почніть із самого початку

"Fighting, Potter, Weasley, Longbottom?" Snape said. "Ten points from Gryffindor. Release Longbottom, Potter, or it will be detention. Inside, all of you." Snape looked up at spotted Blair approaching Draco with a heated face. His eyes soften with a thought. 'She's safe for now.' 

Blair walked over and smacked the boy in the head causing Draco to pat his head. "What did you say to the poor boy." 

"Really Blair why are you defending a Gryffindor." Blair stared at him. "Fine. All I did was mention St. Mungo's and he went all attacking. Bloody crazy that one is. Wait to my father hears about this." The last sentence made the entire group smack his head causing him to wince. The pair smiled at each other until the both remembered the events that happened a couple weeks before. The two walked away from each other, grabbing Pansy and walking towards the door.

As the group walked in Blair spotted Umbridge behind her godfather. "What is she doing here." Pansy asked sitting in her seat. Blair shrugged sitting. 

"You will notice," Snape says. "That we have a guest with us today."

The entire class turn to Umbridge as she sat there watching the class. Blair shuddered as she looked back at Pansy making a face, causing Pansy to giggle. She smiled. 

"We are continuing with our Strengthening Solution today, you will find your mixtures as you left them last lesson, if correctly made they should have matured well over the weekend -instructions- are on the board. Carry on" Snape says turning to Umbridge seeming as if they were continuing a previous conversation. 

The Slytherins continue to make the potion, Enzo and Theo struggling with little parts where Blair or Draco would help. Blair and Draco breezed through the potion. Blair having made it before with her godfather and Draco just having natural talent with studies. As the group continued their work the question of Umbridge dragged their thought out. 

"Now.. how long have you been teaching at Hogwarts?" she asked. 

"Fourteen years." Snape responded with no reaction. 

"You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post, I believe." she asked. Blair tensed she knew this was a sore subject for the professor. 

"Yes."

"But you were unsuccessful?"

"Obviously" 

Blair saw Harry and Ron silently laughing at the embarrassment her godfather was currently going through. Anger traveled through her. All of a sudden Snape smacked them causing them to quickly become silent. She smiled at Snape. 

Harry looked up to see Blair across the class. After speaking to Ron he knew he need to slowly back away from the girl after the way she spoke to both him and Hermione, he was finally convinced that Blair was not a good person. The words of Ron stuck in his head 'she's a snake remember that'. He drew his eyes away from the girl and back down to his potion but he couldn't help but noticed the distance between her and Malfoy. 

"So what is up with you and Draco?" Pansy asked as she changed to her night time wear. Blair shrugged. "Come on Blair something is wrong. I know you. I have since like birth. And ever since the party you two have not spoken. We all have noticed. " 

"After we left the party Draco basically insinuated that he wanted me off limits but when I told him he can not demand that then act as if we aren't together the next minute. He had his chance to make a move and he didn't it is not my fault. I'm just tired of waiting. Everyone always says that we are a couple but we aren't. I just want someone to show me off." Blair says as she lays down on her bed. "I just want someone to love me." she whispers. Pansy felt a tug in her heart strings. Pansy knew the life that Blair had at home and 'love' was not in that picture. So she felt for the girl that just wanted what she craved from those around her. "The worst part is, that I fancied another boy but I pushed those feelings away because of Draco. I am very sure that boy fancied me back but its to late. I said some things that crushed that idea into the past." Blair whispered. 

"I'm sorry Blair. You deserve more than that dimbo. Tomorrow we will find you an amazing 7th year to make him jealous." she says as she sits next to Blair on her bed. Blair smiles up as Pansy plays with her hair making her fall asleep. 

Draco laid on his bed as he looked at the ceiling of the boys dormitory. 

"What's wrong with you and Blair?" Blaise said getting out of the restroom. "Actually I think the appropriate question would be what did you do to Blair?" He joked.

"She wanted me to confess that I liked her." Draco said with no emotion. "And I didn't"

"You do, so why didn't you." 

"Its not that easy."

"Yes it is Draco. You guys already acted like a couple since like childhood. Why not just tell her."

"That's the thing Blaise why do I need to tell her if we already act like one. We both now the generally feelings of one another why do we need to say it out loud?" Draco says as he sits up. 

"Merlin if I know. Just there's a sense of security if you say it out loud."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay you guys are just mates, no title. Right?" Draco nods his head. "Okay so since you guys are only mates. If Potter went up to Blair and confesses that he fancies her and she for whatever reason confesses that she fancies him. You wouldn't get mad, right? Because you guys aren't in a relationship merely just mates." 

"No of course I would I would punch him so hard that he would've wished the Dark Lord killed him as a child." Draco said with an angry face. 

"That's the thing Draco, you wouldn't be able to. You would have to react the same way as if Pansy got a partner, no reaction. She wouldn't be in the wrong. She has the obligation to be only exclusive to you unless you guys state it." Blaise explained. 

"This is so complicated." Draco stated as he through himself on the bed.

~~~

Hey guys I see this is getting more reads. I just wanted to say that I hope you're enjoying the book so far! Don't forget to vote. It lets me know if you guys are enjoying. I would love to know any ideas that you guys would love to read.

Also would you rather the book stay within the actual storyline or I have some ideas that kinda stray away in some areas. I would love your guys input!!