RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Hoe-lee FUCK

"How- uhm... How long is it, exactly?" You ask nervously. Never in your life have you seen a cock this girthy and long all at the same time.

"Intimidated?" He asks.

"Maybe a little, yeah," you confess with a smile.

"Well, it's about 9, give or take. But to your throat, it'll feel like a foot," he says, a grin sexier than Lucifer himself gracing his face.

"Okay then," you say, looking back at his cock. His underwear is slightly soaked at the tip from all his precum. Guess I'm doing good then.

You take the band of his underwear and slide it down, revealing his length. Once you get the underwear low enough, his cock flings out and grazes your cheek on the way down, his thick precum spreading on your skin. You take a breath in and stare at it, the veins bulging and the tip red and plump, aching for touch. Your touch.

Gently, you grab it and bring it to your lips. Another bead leaks out of his tip, and it drips onto your top lip. You lick it while making sure he's watching, and he slightly tosses his head back.

"Fuck, you know how to make me impatient," he says. You smirk, and open your mouth, giving him a big lick from the edge of his tip to the peak. "God damn," he whispers.

Continuing, you lick down his shaft to his base, tracing his veins with your tongue. He hisses, and it lets you know you're doing good.

Your soft lips give his balls light kisses and he lets out a groan. Kissing your way back up his cock, you get back to the end and take it in your mouth at last. Once again he releases a suppressed grunt, and you take a few more inches in. He barely fits in my mouth, I hope I can do this...

One inch at a time, you take him further and further in, and when you're about halfway Leon threads his fingers through your hair and holds it back tightly, forcing a moan out of you.

"Oh my god," he groans, half whining. "Keep moaning, ah, it feels amazing. You're making it really hard not to force you on my- ngh- cock," he says, struggling to get his words out.

Listening to his command in fear of getting your throat destroyed, you continue to slowly take in more of him, playing with his tip when you need a break.

Eventually, on your own, you nearly reach his base, his whole dick somehow fitting in. God damn, this is hard work, but god damn is it worth it.

"Sweetie I can't hold back," he groans. You look up as his hands remove themselves from your hair and grip the edge of the table behind you. Automatically you relax, the muscles in your mouth and throat readying themselves for the rough fucking you were about to receive.

He begins to thrust, looking down at you softly while his cock plunges in and out. Seeing you like that must've really turned him on, because he had to look back up and slow down the pace.

He took a couple deep breaths before speeding up, his forearms flexing along with his jaw while he pleased himself

He took a couple deep breaths before speeding up, his forearms flexing along with his jaw while he pleased himself. Meanwhile you struggled to breathe, his tip pounding your uvula, the threat to gag constantly coming to the surface.

Slowly, one of your hands found your clit, massaging it. Leon looks back down and notices. He takes a hand and grips your hair, pulling your head up to look at him while he face fucks you like there's no tomorrow. In this case, there might not be.

"Pleasing yourself too huh? And swallowing me whole? Such a naughty bitch," he growls.

With those words, you feel your climax hit, and it washes over you, your body shaking and moaning with every ounce of pleasure that oozes out of you. Causing a chain reaction, Leon swiftly pulls out of your mouth, groaning loudly and finishes on your face, his ropes of cum shooting out and glazing your nose and lips.

He lets go of your hair, and steps back to take a look at you, admiring how dirty you are.

"Lick it off. Can't leave any evidence, can we?" He grins.

"No sir," you reply.

"Fuck, that's the best thing I've felt in I don't know how long, and watching you eat my cum is the icing on the cake. Or on your face, I should say," he winks. You can't help but smile, knowing that he made you feel just as amazing.

Hopefully Ashley can assign him to her protective detail...

Thank y'all for reading! I can't believe people like it, but I'll keep em coming lol