𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

"The three brother rocks! Just there" Ao'nung points out and whispers.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Thankyou, again. I'm glad to be on my way back" Lëy'la says, "I do wonder if anyone is thinking about me."

"Of course they are. They're your family" Këon replied.

Both of them sat on a Skimwing together.

Këon suddenly stops swimming on his Skimwing when he sees a ship nearby.

"What is it?" Lëy'la says before looking over his shoulder, "shit" she mutters.

"Is that..?"

"Get underwater. Quick. We've gotta go a different route" Lëy'la advices him.

He nods before taking his Skimwing underwater.

They begin to swim around before coming back up to the surface slowly.

Lëy'las' peak above looking around to be wary until she sees three faces she recognises.

Realising, her siblings might be in danger, she gets herself up, causing all three boys to jump.

"Neteyam. Ao'nung. Rotxo. What are you doing here?" She whispers.

They all turn around to look at her.

"Lëy'la?.." Rotxo whispers out, almost not being able to believe his eyes.

Like they were deceiving him.

"There's a ship nearby. You need to go. Now" Lëy'la jumps on to the island.

"They've got Tuk" Neteyam says.

"What?" Lëy'las' eyes widened.

"And Lo'ak" Neteyam adds on.

"Who else, Neteyam?" Lëy'la asks.

"Kiri.." Neteyam looked at Lëy'la, feeling in quite shock to see her in such a state but also had no time for any formal greeting.

Neteyam's Ikran lands down, nearby, before he begins to pet it and get it to become calm.

Lëy'la looks around. Trying to figure out what to do. Until she sees Këon again.

She looks at Ao'nung and Rotxo.

"Go with Këon and get back home" Lëy'la says.

"What?" Ao'nung looked at her confused.

"Just do what I say Ao'nung. You guys haven't.. fought people like this before. Please just go, before it gets any worse" Lëy'la pleads.

"We can't just leave you here" Rotxo says.

"And I'm not leaving my mate" Ao'nung replies.

Lëy'la raises her eyebrows and looks at him, "what?"

"Who?" Rotxo adds on.