❝LOVE AND WAR❞

•┈••✦✦••┈•

•┈••✦✦••┈•

▌❝𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘❞

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 was the daughter to the infamous Sirius Black. Her whole life Juniper got looks, glares and judgmental comments from witches and wizards who believed that her father was a disgrace and that he was a criminal. Despite what everyone has been telling her, Juniper refused to believe that her father was anything but innocent. Living with her mother, Anastasia had taught her child to never believe what other people said, to trust in her own gut and to decide her own opinions without the influence of others, and Juniper did just that.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 letter came in the mail, her nerves ate away at her. Hogwarts wanted her, this was her year, her time to shine and be the brilliant witch that she knew she could be. Juniper wanted to do nothing but make her parents proud. She studied hard, knowing every spell that her mother allowed her access to study, every potion that there was to make. There was two things Juniper got from her mother, and that was her looks and her intelligence―︎not that her father wasn't intelligent, but her mother had been top of her class, Juniper wanted to follow in her foot steps.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 came, there were only two main goals that Juniper had. One; be the top of her class, study hard, pass with flying colors. Two; prove her father's innocence. What she wasn't expecting was to get onto the Hogwarts Express and meet the infamous Harry Potter, the reason her father was in Azkaban. Along with Harry Potter, she wasn't expecting to meet Hermione Granger. It wasn't long before Juniper realized two things about the muggle born―︎ she was not only Juniper's biggest competition, but she was also Juniper's biggest crush, and she knew that sooner or later she was going to have to decide whether or not to love Hermione or be rivals with her.

 It wasn't long before Juniper realized two things about the muggle born―︎ she was not only Juniper's biggest competition, but she was also Juniper's biggest crush, and she knew that sooner or later she was going to have to decide whether or not t...

•┈••✦✦••┈•

▌❝𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❞
𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯