Meme

I'm basing this off of a meme. Hiccup is giving toothless commands and says ship. Let's just say read that meme. Takes place right after the first movie. Also I've noticed no one does oneshots about toothless. Also any oneshot that I make and Hiccstrid breaks up because of someone, the fandom has my full authority to punish him/her. I will also join in. Death to whoever tries to break up Hiccstrid!

Hiccup

Toothless and I are training. I tried to stay focused but a certain moment a week ago keeps popping in my head. My forever crush kissed me in front of the whole village. Her blond hair shining in the sun. Astrid. I sighed, she was so pretty and fierce and bold. I get punched from behind and yelp in surprise. " Shit. Astrid, hey, umm" "What are you doing?" she demanded. "Umm, training toothless"

Toothless, thinking hiccup said ship instead of shit

Ship, seriously! I made sure that girl fell for you on that flight a couple weeks back. Remember Hiccup, remember. So ungrateful, but still. I waited while Hiccup made a fool of himself. Astrid backed away from Hiccup and I swung my tail hitting her on the back. I watched Astrid fall and crash into Hiccup. The two fell on the ground in a tangle of limbs. This is better than any dragon mating watch. Astrid had her arms around Hiccup's neck and was laying on top of him as Hiccup had his arms around her waist. Their heads were inches away from each other. I walked by, laughing and purposefully swinging my tail. Their lips that were an inch away from each other slammed together as I knocked my tail on Astrid's head. Not too hard and their make out sesh is so fun to watch. And it seems like Snotlout, the twins and Fishlegs have perfect timing. They nearly missed this. I warbled as the two love birds broke apart. Hiccup looks like he is on fire, he is so red. Astrid looks exactly the same. "Ooo", squealed Fishlegs. "Astrid,you shouldn't be with that fishbone. You should be with someone like me with muscle", Snotlout said then proceeded to kiss his arms. The twins hung around in the back elbowing each other and chuckling to themselves. Then Tuffnut shouted, "Ship". Who am I to take orders from a half wit human, but it would be fun. I bumped my wing against Hiccup and he tumbled into Astrid. My autocorrect changed hiccup, to the hiccup even my computer who hiccup is! Sorry, I had to fangirl. I warbled as the two landed on the floor of the arena again. This was going to be a fun day.

I will take requests and does anyone else want to make oneshots of characters who break up hiccstrid being tortured.