Yu Ling Long looked at General Yu coldly. This selfish and shameless appearance was nauseating. Knowing that he was going to be the prince's father-in-law, General Yu was really overwhelmed. In addition to his own future, in addition to his glory and wealth, had he considered his daughter's feelings? Had he ever wondered whether his daughter would be happy when she married Lord Xu? Would she be happy?

At this time, General Yu would use her to marry Lord Xu, just to keep himself in the capital. Such shamelessness, such cheekiness. The current General Yu was even more contemptuous than when he swung the whip at her for the first time.

The clear gaze slowly moved away from that humble face. Yu Ling Long smiled coldly. "Do you think I will plead with you?"

General Yu didn't seem to hear the irony in Yu Ling Long's words, and stepped forward a few steps, begging: "Daughter, only you can save your father now. With your current status, let alone the Ministry of War, even the emperor will give you some prestige—"

Yu Ling Long became more disgusting as she listened. Looking at the trembling fine needles on General Yu's face, Yu Ling Long suddenly raised her hand, waved the lid of the teacup, and slammed it down! "I'll give you fucking prestige!" She slammed it hard on the tail of a fine needle. The sharp needle immediately pierced General Yu's face. One of them pierced his cheek directly into his mouth and pierced through his rugged face.

General Yu gasped with pain. His mouth opened wide and he kept gasping. The pain and bloody taste in his mouth made him unable to close his mouth anymore and he couldn't say another word. Yu Ling Long's voice was as cold as an ice blade, breaking through the air, and pierced into General Yu's ears: "If you want to die, give this lady a little bit longer, don't fucking disgust me here!"

After suffering from Yu Ling Long, General Yu finally understood that whether Yu Ling Long was the commoner's daughter of the Yu house or the wife of Lord Xu, the temper of the woman in front of him would not change. She is herself, and even if she was a relative of her father, she also scolded him and beat him, showing no mercy.

General Yu opened his mouth with difficulty, and with a slight movement of his tongue, he encountered the needle tip that pierced his mouth. The pain made him dare not move too much even to exhale, for fear that the needle tip would plunge into his tongue again. At this moment, it wasn't that he didn't want to talk, but he couldn't talk. General Yu lowered his head helplessly, turned around, and walked out. Compared with the happy appearance when he came here, he was now like an eggplant beaten by the frost, and he couldn't be happy anymore. Not only did the dream of being Lord Xu's father-in-law fail, but he also had to bear the consequences of resisting the decree. General Yu suddenly felt that being able to escape to southern Xinjiang was a good result.

After driving away General Yu, Yu Ling Long's mood couldn't get better. She wasn't mentally prepared for this sudden imperial decree at all. For a while, she couldn't think of a proper way to refuse the marriage.

Escape the marriage? This was just the worst strategy. Although it hadn't been a year since ancient times, she also understood a truth: While this lord was on the earth, where could she escape if she wanted to escape? Moreover, evasion was not the fundamental solution to the problem. Resist? In this era, the emperor was heaven. Who could resist what he said? The emperor had no time to reason with you. If you wanted to resist him, there was only one consequence, death. Although Yu Ling Long is fierce, she was not a fool who only knew how to act rashly.

Should she go and ask Lord Xu to ask the emperor to take back his decree? This was even more unrealistic. Although she didn't know much about Lord Xu, she could feel that this kid would definitely not let her go. Seeking such a man was tantamount to humiliating herself. For the first time, Yu Ling Long found it difficult to make a choice. Was she going to marry that guy that wronged her?