Him

It had been a week since Dawn and Bill met it each other. Dawn and her brother had fully moved in to their house and Dawn and Bill had grown close quickly and learned they enjoyed each others company . Bill had asked if Dawn wanted to go to a club with his band and Eli and she said yes happy that she may make new friends .

This is Dawns first time meeting the rest of Tokyo hotel and she wanted to make a good impression. She wore a black cargo skirt , and a lace tank top with boots that matched her skirt . She did her makeup , hair and texted Bill to tell him that her and Eli were on their way.
As the siblings arrived at the club there was a massive queue to get in , Eli sighed and said he isn't going to wait here for hours just to meet people he doesn't know. With that being said Bill burst through the doors of the club and hugged Dawn she hugged back and said how nice he looked he said the same.
"Bill me and Eli were thinking of going back home as the line to get it is way to big"Dawn said with a frown. "Don't be silly Dawn you and Eli can come in with me don't worry I always come here". And with that the trio walked in looking at all the mad faces on the people they skipped in the queue.
As Bill brought the siblings through the crowd and to a boot Dawn got nervous , she decided not to let her anxiety get the better of her and but a confident smile on . As for Eli he looked unbothered just happy and content. As the trio arrived at the booth Bill pulled Dawn and Eli and introduced them to two guys named Gustav and Georg. The pair smiled and made friendly chit chat with the siblings and found themselves enjoying their company and silly jokes.

Bill had ran of to find his brother to which no surprise was chatting up a small blonde girl who looked to have no personality. Bill rolled his eyes grabbed Tom and took him to the bar to get shots of vodka for everyone. "Now Tom I know what your like and how you talk to girls so don't even try that with Dawn I'm telling you her and her brother don't take anyone's crap"Bill said trying not to spill the drinks as he walked over to the booth. As for Tom he crawled behind Bill thinking about what had just been said. *Im Tom kaulitz and I'll do whatever I want* he thought.
As bill put the drinks on the table and sat down beside Georg , he saw Tom strutting down to the booth he knew it wouldn't end well . As Tom arrived at the booth he saw her , her the most beautiful girl he had seen ever , her long chocolate brown hair and her slim tanned figure , the way she held herself and her smile oh her smile made him smile . He immediately introduced himself confidently and made his way beside her . "Hi I'm Tom what's your name pretty ?" Dawn rolled her eyes flirtatiously and said " I'm Dawn wanna go dance". The pair downed their shots and just as they were about to leave and dance Eli death stared Tom and told him to watch his sister or else.

Dawn let Tom take her hand and bring her to where people were dancing he put his hand around her hips and she started to feel the music shaking her hips in sync to the music , she could sense toms eyes on her so she pretended like she didn't know . As Tom twirled her around to make her face him she smiled at him and kept the eye contact . Tom tried to go in for a kiss but as he was doing so she put her finger on his lip and said "I don't think so , I don't even know you". He smiled and replied " then why don't we get to know each other".
Dawn just smiled and brought Tom to the bar and sat down. She ordered a martini , Tom ordered a gin and tonic and she just smiled at Him. She knew what she was doing and wasn't going to just make out with Tom just because he was good looking , Dawn enjoyed personality and liked a man who could keep a conversation. Tom spoke up and said "so Dawn what brings you to the city , my brother has told me nothing about you". "Me and my brother are growing musicians and are looking to make our big break" Dawn said this proudly and continued to say "I love this area so far , Bill helped me and Eli get in to battle of the bands which could really help us get recognition". Tom just stared at Dawn the way she talked to him with confidence and passion, no other girl has ever talked to Tom in that way. it was always bimbows flirting with him to get him in bed and then they would leave ,he felt like he was connecting with Dawn and wanted to get to know her more.
Dawn and Tom were talking more and Dawn suddenly said " shit I have to go to the toilet brb". Dawn had just thrown up in the toilet but she felt okay it was the effect the alcohol had on her . Just as Dawn was about to make her way back over to Tom she noticed him making out with a girl , she was gone two minutes and he had already forgotten about her. Dawn decided to brush it of as her and Tom weren't close at all . She was making her way to the group when someone grabbed her wrist . And took her into another booth. Dawn tried to screen for help but was stopped by the cupping of someone's hand to her mouth. The strange man got on top of her and proceeded to pull down her skirt , Dawn had gotten a moment to scream hoping someone heard her. The man slapped her for that and told her to shut up or he would kill her. Momentarily later the man was shoved of Dawn and Gustav and Eli was revealed. Gustav hugged Dawn as Eli pinned the man against the wall threatening him with death if he ever touched Dawn again. Dawn just closed her eyes and hopped the event would end.
Dawn opened her eyes revealing her in her bedroom not knowing how or when she got there.

Chapter 2 done 1000 worlds yay.