- It has to be an enemy! We have to find her!- Kakyoin starts running through the alleyways, searching for Y/N and our enemy. I run into other direction so that we could find her faster. Where are you Y/N?

Pov: Y/N

- Who is there?!- I yell when I hear someone's laugh.- Get out and show yourself, you jerk!

- Our little Y/N is impatient... Naughty girl...- I hear voice coming from the darkness behind me. I turn around to see no one.- You're scared, aren't you?

I feel myself shuddering slightly from fear as I hear this voice very close to me but I can't see anyone. Suddenly I feel rough hand on my shoulder and I let out loud yelp.

- Shhh... Little girl... No one will hear you here anyway...- Someone is whispering into my ear and I can feel his breathe on my skin, causing goosebumps to appear all over me.

- Who are you?- I turn around but still nothing.

- Who do you think I am?- The guy laughs loudly in the darkness, making shivers run down my spine.

- You're an enemy Stand user, right?- I keep turning around to find the spot where this guy is.

- Indeed.

Then a very tall man, almost as tall as Jotaro appears in front of me. He's wearing white shirt, that is buttoned only in halfway, and a black pants. He grabs my chin and pulls my face closer to his, probably wanting to scare me.

- Where am I?- I asked with calm tone, trying to keep my cool even though of being scared as hell.

- It's my Stand's ability. I can create new places that no one will ever found. My name is Becky. And I'll be the one that will bring you to Lord Dio!

- Are you sure about that?- I frown and call out my Stand.- Because I have different opinion about it.

- Now I know why Lord Dio wants you so much. You're brave and determinated but also very sweet. But I know something that you want to know...- Becky leans towards me even more and whispers into my ear this last sentence.

- What do you mean?- I back away from him to look at his face with a frown.

- I know what Lord Dio wants from you.- He said with a smirk on his face.

- Tell me, now.- I said sternly, taking step forward again, trying to intimidate him but I guess it doesn't work.

- He wants to make you his mistress, but not like all the other women who have come to his palace so far... He wants to have you by his side until end of this world.

I swallow hard after hearing those words. I take deep breathe to calm down my nerves before attacking my enemy with November Rain. She takes out her sword and starts her attacks at the man but he manages to dodge every attack. Then he grabbed me and throw me onto the ground, pinning me down.

The fear when he is above me, paralyzes me and I just stare up at the enemy with terrified eyes. Then I start struggling to get from under him.

- Stop struggling or I'll have to knock you unconscious and take you to Lord Dio anyway.

- Please let go of me!- I try to push him off of myself but it doesn't work.

- Little girl... Just accept your fate already...

- I won't ever be Dio's lover!- I kick him in the stomach with my knee, pushing him off of myself.

I quickly call out November Rain again. Once she was beside me, I rush towards my enemy and jump up to attack him but it was a mistake. Suddenly another Stand appears in front of me and catches me into its arms tightly. It's a completely black figure without face. Its arms are much longer than people's ones. They're holding me very tight and it cause a lot of pain.