- - - - -

Once Tess has done Zod's dirty job and leaving the abandoned building, she calls Dr. Steven Hamilton, a specialist in meteor rocks.

"Yes, I could like to meet you and ask for a purchase of green meteor rock." Tess says over the phone and then hangs up after Dr. Steven Hamilton responds with a yes.

- - - - -

As Tess is checking files of Luther Corp, she hears footsteps coming towards her desk. Looking up, she sees Dr. Steven Hamilton with a green rock in his hands, no bigger than the size of his palms.

"The green meteor rock, you ordered." He says, placing it in front of her. On cue, Tess grabs out the briefcase under the desk filled with 10,000 dollars, and giving it to him.

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you need it for?" Dr. Hamilton asks, then grabbing the briefcase.

"It's none of your business, doctor." Tess replies, giving her attention back to the files of paper.

"Of course, my apologies." Dr. Hamilton says, then turning away to leave the room. Tess's security closes the door.

"Derek." She calls on the head of the guards.

"Yes, Ms. Mercer." He asks.

"I could like you to give this to General Zod. You know where he is, right?"

"Yes, madam." The guard picks up the rock and exits to do what Tess told him to do.

- - - - -

Where could she be? Where would Heather be? Zod can't take her, he doesn't know where we live. Unless Tess told him the address. That's it!

After saving crime in Metropolis, to keep Clark from worrying about Heather, he finally thought of a possibility. Clark super-speeds to the abandoned building to where Zod is staying. It's been about 2 hours since Heather has been missing. But now, he will find her.

Once he enters, the first thing he sees is Heather tied up in a chair, bruised and bleeding. Now, she's having her head hang down, as if she's sleeping.

Clark hears Zod's laugh, and he appears in front of him.

"What did you do to Heather?" Clark yells, making Heather wake up.

Zod doesn't reply, but chuckles. "Now, Faora."

And suddenly, Clark feels a deep pain in his gut and his body feels weak. He can't stand and he falls to the ground. Faora appears, her face is written with guilt. She places the rock beside him, and his body feels weaker. Grunting and groaning, he almost can't see. His ears ringing, he's almost going blind.

Clark can see a blurry image of Faora pointing the gun towards his head making his heart beat faster. And then an arrow struck towards her, making her fall.

Oliver. Clark thinks, his heart beating slower.

And then more of the Kryptonians being struck with arrows. He can see Oliver walk towards him, in his Green Arrow outfit, picking up the Green Kryptonite and then throwing it away.

Clark can feel everything in his body heal, his vision HD, and his hearing surround sound.

"Thanks." Clark says to Oliver.

"Don't thank me, thank Chloe." Oliver replies.

Heather clears her throat, grabbing their attention again. "Um, you can have your bromance somewhere else. I think I'm more important at the moment." Heather jokes.

Oliver and Clark smiles, and unties her then bringing her back home with Clark.

- - - - -

Hei :)

Finally updated!! Yayyy!! Okay, so... Action is going slow here.. I know, I'm sorry. But hey, I'm a boring person, but I'm trying my best to make the action come as fast as I can.

And I've got some other news. After this sequel, there will be another sequel mentioned by @DreamyKawaii to be a more romantic than action. Details will come later. And, another separate story of Superman, not Smallville, but Superman. My dad gave the idea, since he is also a writer...

Ooo, and don't think I forgot about you @AshleighTaylor076! Thank you for this brilliant idea!! Writers block isn't coming anymore, and I've got load if ideas up my sleeves.. Thank you!!

Yes, I'm don't rambling.. :)

Check out my other account: @Graceful_Gryphon

Thanks for reading!!

-Angieeee:)