𝟐𝟏, 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍

Börja om från början

Hayleymill- AMORIA BAEE!!!

Flocka302- tell my girl I said hi

User-289373- she too fineee

User92834- love me some Genesis or whatever bizzy was saying!!

Highbridgetv- tell amor hit my line when y'all break up!

"Nahh hb you wildin"Camrin laughed off the comment but it's not the first time someone he knew said some shit like that.

He was honestly starting to believe it, amoria was not only famous she was fine.She had all the right qualities and more blu knew that when he first started interacting with the girl.

She the only bitch that could make blu say he could ever get jealous over, he always wondered if she had the same problems.

Prolly not

"Imma play the game for about 3 hours then y'all gon have to catch me on the gram or pop out"he spoke.

—————

Camrin just arrived at a strip club that his friend was having a lil party. "Give a massage murda b"tata teased blu making him shaking his head.

They was just laughing and playing til the dancers came over, blu declined them but tata had like 6 girls just twerking all over him blu recorded posting it on his instasnap before going live.He stood up setting the camera up as he just jammed to the music sipping on multiple bottles of liquor.

He was in his own world til he was ambushed by this dancer walking up to him rubbing her hands on him. He moved to the side telling her to step off but this other girl started shaking ass.

He heard Kyle and Jenn laughing knowing that they had something to do with it he pushed the girls out the way.

"Fuck y'all bitches in my live and shit doing to much"he groaned now being able to see his live. Jayo was requesting, he added him now grabbing the phone so he could hear.

"Wassup mud?"

"Man end the live and go home"jayo laughed, blu just started laughing."I'm deadass, or you gon be pissed off"he said.

"Word, jayo fuck you talking bout"he groaned ending the live and turning his phone off. He was getting drunk he hasn't gotten drunk by himself in a minute.

On the other side of town Genesis was sitting in Douglass apartments picking up Hasani who younger brother lives here.

She was sitting on top of her car when Jay walked up to her smiling. She looked at him weird, 'nahh is this nigga good' she thought.

"Aye lil opp what you doing around here?"he asked walking up to her car."Not what you think I'm doing"she responded.

"You can hang with jets around the haven and the t's but you don't wanna fuck with me thought you ain't politic why you was speaking on me"he spoke.

"I said one thing about you and it was because it was a reaction video"she mumbled.

"Right, so you gon continue to act like opp or you gon slide me yo number...cause if you wanna be a lil crip I treat you like one"

"Nigga fuck we gon fight? You gon fight me for real you think my nigga send me outside without a gun?"she smiled.

"Nahh I'm glad he don't, you know how to use it?"

"You wanna be target practice"she spoke getting off the hood of her car."you want me to slap the shit out of you?"

She blinked back in shock, "who?"

"Nahh you playing dumb now"jay laughed.They started talking just talking it was like 2am now they was getting to know eachother.

"Girl why jayo just tried to snitch on you"Hasani laughed walking out the building with her younger brother.

Amoria just shrugged, "jayo is a certified opp number 1 backdoor nigga I swear"she spoke shaking her head."damn cblu know you here fuck he at?"he asked.

"Why would I tell you that?"

"Not gonna run down on yo nigga shawty shut the fuck up I was just asking"