Chapter I

~Eleven years later~

"KuroRyuu wake up before you're late!"

Kuro let out a weary groan as he moved his right arm off of his eyes. He sat up which caused his dark grey and silver covers to slip off his bare pale chest and fall onto his lap. His red eyes opened as he stared at his lap for a few seconds before turning his head towards his night stand.

He reached out his hand and snatched his gas mask off of his nightstand before putting on and tightened the straps. His right visible light scanned his dark room before he closed his eyes. What appeared to be steam escaped the sides of his mask as he sighed once more before getting out of bed.

Kuro reopened his eye as he pushed himself off of the bed and walked over to his light switch which was next to his room. He flipped the switch up in a quick motion, letting the light bulb turn on and burn away the darkness of his room. Kuro shook his head as he walked towards his closet to pick out a suitable outfit for the day.

His uncle says that today was a special day. Reason why? It was his first day Ouran Academy. This was his sixth school he would be going too, The last five schools he had gotten kicked out of for fighting. So his uncle was hoping by sending Kuro to this school, that he would learn how to be a gentleman and less violent.

But Kuro had a different plan in mind.

He was going to become the school's phantom. He wouldn't start or get into fights. Instead he was going to blend into the shadows and keep away from the other students. He wasn't going to talk or make any friends, so being the phantom of the school was going to be perfect for him.

Kuro opened his closet door before flipping on the light switch. He walked over to his shirts which were all black and rather thin cloth. He pulled one of the shirt's off its hanger before pulling it on. He was glad that he only slept in boxers, it was easier to get dressed....well quicker.

He moved on to his jeans and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans. Once his jeans were buckled he walk over to the closet door, where his black hooded cloak was hanging. He decided to wear hi cloak instead of his red hoodie, Kuro pulled his cloak on before turning the closet light off and shut the door. He walked to his dresser and pulled on his black finger less gloves before giving a slight nod in approval at his outfit.

He walked to his bedroom door and pulled it open before lifting his right hand up. His index touched the tip of the light switch and brought it down, causing darkness to immediately be embraced by the darkness. He walked out of his bedroom, making sure to close the door behind him. Steam once again escaped the sides of the gas mask as he let out a sigh and headed downstairs.

His uncle looked up from the newspaper and looked at his nephew. "Are you ready Kuro?" His uncle asked him, Kuro gave him a small nod in reply and walked over to the door where his combat boots were. He slipped the black combat boots on before turning to his uncle and gave him a small wave. Indicating that he was saying goodbye. "I'll see you when you get home Kuro." His uncle called after him as the sixteen year old boy left the house in a blink of an eye. His uncle only caught the sight of Kuro's cloak before the door closed completely.

Kuro silently walked down the side walk and towards his new school. The hood of his cloak hid half of his face so all you could see was the bottom part of his gas mask. The cloak itself stopped at the top of Kuro's combat boots so it covered his whole body. Only leaving a part of his gas mask and boots showing.

But of course his looks or should I say outfit didn't go unnoticed by the passerbyers . But Kuro just ignored them, it wasn't long until he stood in front of the open gates that stood in front of the large pink building, known as Ouran Academy.

The students in the court yard stopped what they were doing and turned towards the dark mysterious figure who was now walking down the path that led to the main building. The bottom of his cloak swayed to the left due to the slight wind as he walked.

Whispers began to erupt throughout the court yard.

They were all whispering about the new person.

——————————————————————

Ello, please tell me what you think about this so far. It's actually my first time at really trying at a OHSHC Fanfic. So feedback or anything is greatly appreciated.

The picture is Kuro by the way.

Also I don't own OHSHC or any of the characters.