"No we don't—we just won't be friends with him anymore." Chalyn spoke, causing Amina to laugh. "Cha, bitch you was grown enough to take that dick, y'all grown enough to have a conversation. Just tell him everything you told me." Amina spoke.

"I mean...we were drunk, so maybe he feels the same way." Chalyn spoke, the sound of her cracking her knuckles let Amina know that she was nervous—Chalyn always cracked her knuckles when she was nervous or frustrated.

"Oh, and if he calls you, can you act like you don't know? The dick was good, but I don't need him feeling himself." Chalyn requested, Amina let out a small chuckle. "I got you." She replied. Amina loved Ro, but Chalyn was still her friend first. She prayed this situation didn't get messy, knowing she'd be stuck in the middle.

A knock on the door sounded, instinctively making Amina's head snap in that direction. "Come in." She called out, watching the door slowly move open after she granted entry. In the door frame stood Kennedy, wearing a smile on her face as always. A sweet young girl that Amina hired as the receptionist.

"You have an appointment for you at the front." She announced, causing Amina to furrow her eyebrows together. "Who? I didn't personally schedule anything." She replied as she stood up.

"They didn't leave me a name...but they said only you can do their hair." Kennedy replied. Amina grabbed her phone, "Let me call you back real quick, Cha."

"Alright." Chalyn replied before ending the call. Amina stuck her phone into her back pocket before leaving her office. She walked through the long hallway and back onto the main floor. A smile stretched across her mahogany face once she laid eyes on who requested her. "My appointment wasn't in the system? That's mad unprofessional, Miss." Rashad joked, causing Amina to chuckle as he pulled her into hug. He pressed his full lips into her arms before grabbing a good chunk of her ass.

"How was your flight, mama?" He questioned as they walked back to her office. "Good—I slept the whole time." Amina answered, holding his hand while guiding him down the hall. By the grace of God, he pulled through a week after the doctors made word of announcing him as brain dead. Completely shocking everyone but Amina, she now completely understood what her grandmother meant by having faith the size of a mustard seed. Rashad was a waking miracle, being that he woke up from his coma needing little to no therapy of any sort. His only complaint was the often pain he'd feel from the bullet still being in his back.

"Why you wearing this old ring? You know I can't stand it, I ain't even get to put it on your finger." Rashad fussed, taking a peek of her hand. "Cause it mean something to me." Amina replied, mimicking NewNew from the movie from ATL. Scoring a small chuckle from Rashad.

"Yeah, that's cute and all—but you got better ones, ones that I was able to put on your finger." Rashad spoke. Amina closed the door behind them and turned to look at him. Still getting the spark that she did early into their relationship. "I need Mrs. Leblanc in her official rings." Rashad added, grabbing her hand and giving it a kiss.

"Yes sir." Amina replied walking over to her purse, pulling out a travel size jewelry case. She pulled out her wedding rings and slipped them on her ring finger. "That's more like it." Rashad nodded his head with a giddy smile on his face.

"I got some questions for you now." Amina announced, "What you got to ask me, mama?" Rashad questioned, Amina stepped back and eyed him.

"Why you ain't got no coat on? Cold as it is, and that bullet still in your back." Amina drilled, Rashad threw his hands up in surrender. "You right. I can't get sick and risk getting you and my baby sick." He replied as he reached for Amina's stomach, giving it a gentle rub with both of his large hands. Putting a smile on Amina's face. She was currently 15 weeks pregnant with a baby boy.