𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Call it in! Father needs to know!" Neteyam shouts.

Lo'ak nods, his shaky hands getting to his throat microphone as he begins to speak.

On the other side, Jake stops Neytiri from speaking as he hears Lo'ak's' voice.

Neytiri did not have her throat microphone or earpiece with her, at that time. She had left it back in the marui.

"What is going on?" Neytiri whispers, placing her hand above Jake's shoulder as she sees his face overcome with worry.

Jake looks at her.

"Eyza's been shot."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la comes to her senses, where she begins to hear, despite the fact that it is so dark around her.

Pitch black.

"Her tail is different" she hears a little girl whisper.

"Do you think she is a fallen angel?" Another one asks.

"I don't know, but brother said not to disturb her. She might panic."

Lëy'la let's out a grunt, feeling a heavy pounding on her head, as she had bled out.

Her breathing becoming heavier by the second.

"She's waking up!"

"We must tell brother!"

Lëy'la forcefully opens her eyes, as she feels a sting in her head, connecting to her nose, causing her to let out a sob.

Her eyes wander around, as she realises she is in a small place. Almost like, a little hut. A lot little, compared to the marui's. 

As her eyes wander around, it helps her to sit up, still feeling slightly dizzy.

"Where am I?.." she whispers to herself.

"You are in grandma's healing marui" she hears the little child speak, causing her to jump, and look down by her legs, where a little boy and girl were sat, looking at her eagerly.

"I.. who are you?" Lëy'la asks, "W-why am I here? What is going on?"

"Do not worry" the little boy speaks to her calmly, "I am R'en. This is R'ia. We are siblings."

Lëy'la notices the look of them. A lot similar to the Metkayina people.

Meaning she was still near the sea.

"Brother found you and bought you in" R'ia says.

"Brother?.."

"R'en. R'ia. What have I said about coming in here?" She hears a males voice from outside the marui, increasing as he was walking in.

R'en and R'ia jump off Lëy'las' legs, as they run out through the back.

And in walked a man, who was quite tall. Equivalent to the same height as Ao'nung, from what Lëy'la remembered.

His hair fell to his shoulders, as it was opened and curled. Slightly wet as the water dripped onto the floor, indicating he was probably underwater not long ago.

His eyes were much more darker. Much more blue.

His teeth were sharp, and his jaw was firm.

Other than those differences, everything else was the same to what Lëy'la had already seen with people from the Metkayina clan.

Despite his weirdly good looks, Lëy'la was suffering with a painful injury, not remembering what had last happened, causing her untrusting instincts to kick in.

She immediately stood up, getting out her knife as she hissed at him, her tail moving around frantically.

"Pesu lu aynga?" Lëy'la asks, as she stays further away from him, but her knife pointing directly towards him.
Who are you?

"Kehe" he calls out to her, putting his hand forward, as his palm was facing her, "Ma wey."

She tilted her head and looked at him puzzled.

"I am Këon" he says calmly, still holding out his hand in front of Lëy'la, hoping she won't hurt him, "I am the one who found you and bought you here."

Lëy'la looks down at the knife in her hand before her worry soften, as she slowly put her knife down, giving Këon a nod.

"You were hurt. Bleeding" he tells her."

"Eyza.." Lëy'la whispers and then looks to Këon, "what did you do with Eyza."

"Eyza?" Këon asks.

"She was with me. Something happened, she fell, I-"

"Your Ikran?" Këon asks.

Lëy'la nods, "her name is Eyza."

"When I found you, she was not moving. Or breathing. I don't.. I think she might be dead" Këon says.

"What? No.. no she can't.." Lëy'la whispers, as she tries her best to remember what had happened last night.

But the only thing she could remember was her eyes closing as she laid down on the ground.

"I am sorry. I could not save her.." Këon says, "she was already dead."

"Don't say that. She can't be. How?" Lëy'las confusion only causes her head to hurt a lot more.

"Please, you must sit back down, or you will fall" Këon takes a step closer slowly, trying not to scare her more than she already was.

He sat her down slowly, "I will get my grandma for you."

He walks out, leaving her on her own.

Lëy'la looks around, lost in thoughts. What happened to Eyza and why can she not remember?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

i guess you can imagine Këon to look a bit like this

i guess you can imagine Këon to look a bit like this. Without the tattoos and piercings. And more curlier hair :)

(Picture is from Pinterest by evix.art).