【what happened? 】

[The sunken ship on the bottom of the sea suddenly seemed to come alive, and it was automatically repaired! 】

[Mist grass, so cool! Mom I want to play this! 】

[It’s too dazzling, a ship that can repair itself? So it's a magic ship? 】

Then, at the last accent of the music, Moria appeared in the center of the screen, lifted the hem of her skirt, bowed to salute, all in one go.

[Card Point Madman! 】

[I'm going, I'm going, I'm going, is this the boat spirit? 】

[Is this really going to start the ocean gameplay? Even the magic ship came out? 】

[Magic ship control core? Magic version of intelligent AI? 】

The video moves on.

This section is a conversation between Xu Sili and Moria. Happy Xiuxian didn't mute this section, and then inserted his own voice.

"As you can see, this is the ship spirit, no, Moria, the control core of the magic ship, according to the information she provided, she sank to the bottom of the sea more than a hundred years ago."

"More than a hundred years ago, Ai Xuexing was invaded by interstellar beasts. This should be known to everyone."

"According to Moriah's description, there were more than a dozen magic ships sailing in the sea at that time, only from the Roland Empire. So why did we find the trace of the magic ship until today?"

"Those who know me know more or less that I have been active in ocean maps in recent years, but I only discovered this sunken ship two days ago."

"The reason is that the exploration in the ocean has been greatly hindered. This obstacle is what my title says-ocean pollution."

"Everyone knows that Aixue's ocean is not only polluted, it has become the most dangerous and largest map on the entire planet."

"A player with a lower level will be poisoned to death in less than 10 seconds in the seawater. Like me, I have died tens of thousands of times. I have improved the resistance to poison and only extended the time gate to 5 minutes."

"However, have you ever thought about the creatures under the sea? They are monsters and NPCs, and they only have one life."

"If they die, there will be no chance to come back again."

"In the past, although I felt sorry for them, and rationally analyzed the pros and cons of toxin pollution, but then, after I met the little siren, I was deeply shocked, and I felt sorry for those understated thoughts before. Ashamed."

The video screen quickly advanced to them going to the cabin to look for the "illegal intrusion creature".

"Bang bang bang—"

"Let me out! Let me out!"

Little Yuli's roar full of anger was like a blow to the head, which made the audience's minds clearer.

Then, they saw Sinuo coming in front of the clam shell and performing the purification technique, and then, the little siren who appeared in front of everyone for the first time.

At this time, Yuli is really ugly.

Compared with him who has not been helped by the purification technique, he in the town building map can be called beautiful.

However, this made his sea-green eyes so dazzling, and the longing and prayer in those eyes was so moving.

[It looks a little sad, what's going on? 】