"Hey I'm here for Yakuza." You announce ears and tail showing just how alert you are. A figure in the corner of the room is behind a plain japanese screen with a woman sucking his dick. A moment of silence and a groan makes you huff quietly in disgust. "I'm sure you are KitCat. They too scared to come in themselves these days?" His voice echoes against the silence and you sigh in annoyance. Angry that he seemed to be able to see you possibly more than you can him. "Look dude I just want my shit and you can get back to being a whore."

The figure shoves the woman who squeals in surprise from the sharp jerk. Shoving aside the Japanese screen that had been preventing you from being face to face. Your tail swishes as you take in the fact that who you'd been sent in to was none other than Dabi himself. "Get out slut. You'll get payment next time I see you." He gruffly instructs the woman in the back without taking his eyes off of you. The beautiful woman dresses and leaves without a word through the door you had arrived in. 

"Classy." You state in a snotty tone you're hoping will show him you're in no way afraid of him. "Look Kitty you've been a bitch since you walked in. I could burn those pretty little ears right off your head or you can shut up so I can get your shit." A sigh passes through your nostrils and he grins wickedly at you before leaving the room.

There was a time you knew him. Not on purpose of course. Your family had worked against Todoroki's a lot when you were in training. The Yakuza had not appreciated the dad's hypocrisy and how he seemed to target their ranks. You and him grew a cordial relationship as teenagers but by the time he fell for the killer stain you had already disappeared. Little did he know you'd been the Yakuza's pet for a while now. Beyond just your childhood. He thought you had died.

Dabi rummages through his various support items grabbing the ones Chisaki had demanded as well as the many pills he had requested as well. He throws in some weed still shocked that you are alive but keeps it separate from the suitcase holding the other things. Coming back in your eyebrow raises in curiosity. You are surprised they requested so much from this guy. Who had he made himself in this world?

"Come on kitty. Old times sake." His eyes narrow as he holds up the weed. "I'm sorry?" You try and play it off not wanting to be roped into something that may turn dark. "Come on. We both know you remember. I'll start the blunt you finish it." You shake your head. "Sorry patchy I got work to do. You hold your hand out for the suitcase eyes daring him to push you. "Too bad could've had the best dick of your life." He throws the weed at you before leaving the room again.

You grab the suitcase and pause...nothing. He must've gone off to call some other chick. It's not the first time you've been hit on or the first time someone has attempted to coax you into partaking with them, but damn does it make you uncomfy. Finally you leave the garage and walk confidently to the car. Once you've gotten the suitcase into the trunk you show the driver your score of weed and you exchange a high five before re-entering the car.

"That was awkward..." You announce as the car speeds out into the darkness of the nearest backroads. "Why did he gift you?" Chisaki looks at your suits one bulging pocket...'fuck.' You bite your lip and his rage flares. "WHY DID HE GIFT YOU Y/N?" His voice raises and you flinch. "I used to know him." You admit sheepishly. For someone who avoids showing tenderness he has often been very possessive of you reminding you each time, "You are not to be defiled. Yakuza keep their bitches pristine until sold off or told otherwise by me." He growls out the words for what feels like the hundredth time since you came under his responsibility last year. Just like every time he thinks a man may have touched you...women however...

"He wanted me to smoke with him but I said no. I have no interest in sexual relations with men who have whores sucking their dick when I walk in to do business." Your tone is one of defensive anger. He likes that when you're angry you only use the truth as a weapon. Satisfied with your answer he leans back and stares out the window.

The rest of the car ride is spent in tense silence. You find yourself once again staring at Chisaki wishing he'd notice you a bit more. You chew on your lip deep in thought about the ways you could prove yourself useful enough to be part of his inner circle. Sure he's handsome and sure he's rich but at the end of the day he is nothing but a man. You want to see that part of him.

Your thoughts flash to the erotic stories you secretly write in your diary about him. While the emotions and daily activities are logged forward to back you use them from back to front as an outlet for the sexual desires you've been having toward your mysterious mentor. You guys arrive back and without a word Chisaki opens your door then he gets out.

The sweet gesture leaves you a bit confused since that typically is saved for suicide missions or at the least very scary ones. "Get all support items to my office and the drugs to the kids." Chisaki demands of his driver before disappearing into the dark garage that could honestly be more considered a parking lot.

Lines and lines of fancy cars hide where he went off to from view and you are left to find your way through the spots. Luckily after a year you've gotten pretty used to feeling it out in here and quickly find the exit. Chisaki watches from the driver's seat of a tinted window black car. "You know your way around better now huh?" He mumbles under his breath as he strokes his rock hard cock.