13: 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴

Start from the beginning

Penelope smirked, slipping the card back inside. Then her hand was in my beard, tugging my face to hers. Her lips were on mine before she licked my bottom one. A soft moan came from both of us as my hands gripped her ass through the cargo bottoms. She silently requested to slip her tongue into the kiss and I gladly granted her access. Sucking on it the second she put it in my mouth.

"You're such a nasty gentleman. Of course. I could never say no to you, Zay."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

Never have I ever, had anything like him. KD brought out emotions that were always there. But I ran from them at first. After nights in his bed, where he never pushed up on me. Never forced anything, but only held me. It was undeniable that I had the chance to love him. If I wanted to.

But I had plans. Dreams and aspirations and love didn't fit.

At all.

At first.

Now, I can't see myself ever making plans without loving him. He's a true gentleman and while I'm waiting for him to break character — he only seems to get better. Or improve. He's sweeter, kinder, more gentle, and patient.

So, tonight I told him to save his money for dinner. From the tennis necklace around my neck, he had spent enough. Clearly. The long-stemmed roses weren't cheap m and as we walked into my townhouse, I remembered the perfect vase in my dining room. Without a second thought, I replaced the white Pampas Grass flowers with the hundred rose bouquet. While my teddy occupied the bench in my closet.

Now, I was currently with Khadi and Jessy, the three of us walking through the Publix Supermarket at Atlantic Station. The objective was to gather the ingredients for a surf and turf dinner for two.

"We gon' need bout four pounds of shrimp and get five lobster tails, 'cause I want some leftovers." My eyes widened at the sounds of Khadi's words. She was speaking to both me and Jessy, but her attention was on the seafood bank of the grocery store.

"Yeah, 'cause I want mine grilled and fried, friend."

"Um...I'm sorry, but I wasn't cooking for y'all too. We actually going to his place for dinner." Their heads snapped in my direction before Jes pouted.

"What?!"

"You never cook for us anymore. Damn. Make me mad I even hooked you two hoes up," Unfortunately, I found her words hilarious. Covering my mouth to muffle the laughter, but there wasn't much use. "Trifling asses."

"Jess, I'm sorry. But I wanna spend time with him alone."

"Y'all always spending time alone." They said in unison and I quickly let the conversation go as we were faced with the department associate.

Quickly, I placed an order for four lobster tails and a pound of fresh shrimp. The rep looked over at my best friends, but being so wrapped up in their feelings — neither of them could come to terms with an answer. I'm sure they'll pick something up later.

It didn't take much longer after that for both of my orders to be weighed and packaged. Allowing us to make our way over to the produce. That's when Kay started with me again.

"I just think it's funny how," She began, making me laugh aloud once again. "Nah, I'm serious. I just think it's funny how you ditch ya' girls for some dick nowadays."

"Says who?! I know those words not coming from you, Miss. Thang." I was applauded by the accusation she was speaking on.

"Yeah, cause friend, you ditch us all the time for a piece of dick." Jessy seconded.