Haruko: So this is his house...

Aiden: Hey there.

She turns to see Aiden walking over and sitting down next to her.

Aiden: We didn't really get to finish our conversation from earlier did we?

Haruko: Yeah, you ran out on me.

Aiden: Well. I have a lot of time now.

Haruko: So. You're not gonna run out on me?

Aiden: Yep.

Haruko: I see... Well. Just in case...

She then pushes Aiden on his back, and puts her hands on opposite sides of his head. All while her breasts are jiggling close to his chest. Even though they're making eye contact Aiden couldn't help but take a glance at her swaying chest.

Aiden: Hey wait a minute!

Haruko: This is just to be extra sure you won't run away this time. Besides, you know my boobs have been big since middle school. This is nothing new.

Aiden: I don't think that's the issue, it's like you don't know what position we're in right now!

Haruko: So? We've been friends since childhood.

Aiden: You're not helping your case.

Nanase sighs knowing they're getting off topic, so she starts with what she wants to know.

Haruko: Why did you never try to contact me?

Aiden: Me and my parents moved away because of "work" circumstances. At least that's what they told me. And I accidentally broke my phone. AND I couldn't remember your number. I couldn't ask a friend because, well. I didn't have any when I moved here.

Haruko: ...Okay. That's fair. Next question. Why did you run immediately when you saw me?

Aiden: At first, I thought you were some stalker. But then I started to get a good look at you. And you had some very specific... "features" that tipped me off that it might be you.

Haruko: You seeing my voluptuous body caused you to run away from me?

Aiden: No. At that time it would've been 4 years that we haven't seen each other. And I thought you were gonna hurt me like you did in the past.

Haruko: What made you think I was gonna hurt you?

Aiden: Do I need to remind you all those times you kept hitting my shoulder. Once you left a bruise on my face.

Haruko: That happened ONE time!

Aiden: Or that other time my arm was almost fractured?

Haruko: Okay, that one wasn't entirely my fault, that was an accident.

Aiden: Sure it was.

Nanase just pouts, before that pout turns into a smile, and she lays down on him. Seeing her do this, Aiden just hugs her.

Haruko: Ever since you left... I've been lonely... You left me alone you jerk...

Aiden: Good to see you too, Nanase. I missed you.

Haruko: You may be a jerk... But you're my jerk...

With her abusive father back at home, seeing Aiden one more time, even if it's just for a short while, brought her genuine happiness that she has not felt in a long time. With that, she sits up and makes a declaration.

Haruko: I'm staying the night.

This statement makes Aiden process it for a minute. Before it finally hits him.