16 . Dhavani potta Dheepavali 🪔❤️✨

Start from the beginning

Pugazh : Avan love panra ponna avan paakama vera yaaru paapa ?

Vishal : Ennadhu anna love panraana ?

Santhosh : Appo buddy um bro um committed ah ?

Rakshan : Unga annanukku avlo moola irundha inneram en thangam pregnant aairuppa.

Sakthi : Anneyy renduperum love panraanga but sollikkala. Ketta friend uh, crush uh, kenaru virumbi nu solluvaanga (rolling his eyes)

Sam : Adhenna da kenaru virumbi ?

Sakthi : Adha da wellwisher uh.

The boys laughed. But there was one person who didn't mind about anything and was peacefully sight adichufying his girl. She didn't even notice him. The girls were standing at the entrance and talking. Pugazh nudged the boys and asked them to see Ashwin.

Sam : Propose panna maataraama. Aana ipdi verikka verikka paaparu.

Sakthi : Idha ipdiye vitta seri varaadhu. Idhukku Namma dha oru mudivu kattanum.

Vishal : Enkitta oru idea irukku. Ellarum ipdi vaanga.

They moved slightly away from Ashwin, formed a circle and put hands on eachother shoulders.

Bala : Solra udanpirappe. Enna idea ?

Vishal : Possessiveness.

Pugazh : Oh posseshishoness ah ?

Sakthi : Anney posseshishoness illa ney. Possessiveness.. 😂

He laughed.

Pugazh : Thambi thakkali chedi. Ver (root) ah pudungi veesiruven.

Sakthi shut his mouth and stood silently

Santhosh : Moodittu irunga da. Nee solra thambi.

Vishal : Anney na Sivu kooda pesumbodhella Ashwin anna enna kannalaye erikkuradha na paathurukken. Adha solren idhu workout aagum nu.

Rakshan : Idhu semma idea. Nee solra maari thangathu mela Ashwin romba possessive. So idhu kandippa work aagum.

Darshan : Aama. Appo Ashwin Avan love ah solliruvan ndriya ?

Vishal : Maybe. Seri irunga na ippove poyi oru bit uh pottuttu varen.

Vishal went and stood behind Ashwin and looked at him. Ashwin was still looking at Sivaangi. Vishal cleared his throat and started his acting.

Ashwin suddenly heared a " Wow " from a familiar voice behind him and frowned. He turned and saw Vishal looking at a particular direction and
turned to see whom he was seeing. When Ashwin turned, Vishal looked at him with the corner of his eyes. When Ashwin realised whom Vishal was seeing, his eyes became red with anger.

He again turned and looked no.. no.. glared at Vishal. Vishal averted his gaze and stared at Sivaangi. He slightly pushed Ashwin and walked past him making Ashwin look at him with shock.
After crossing Ashwin, Vishal chuckled in his mind and continued his acting. He went towards Sivaangi and started talking with her. Sivaangi too started talking with him happily making Ashwin look at them with an angry pout. They were talking and giggling. The whole boys gang enjoyed each and every reactions of Ashwin.

Suddenly smoke started to come out from Ashwin's ears 😂 Because Vishal went close to Sivaangi and told something in her ear and she looked at Vishal in shock. And again Vishal said something to her and soon she blushed and smacked Vishal's arm.