443-447

front page
Chapter 443 Extra Story 1
search
Chapter 443 Extra Story 1
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the early morning, the bedroom was dark.

Amidst the rustling noises, the silver-haired youth sat on the bed under the quilt, looking at the void in front of him with a serious face, frowning from time to time, as if he was thinking about something important.

The man's arm suddenly stretched out from behind, hugged him back, and gently kissed his smooth shoulder.

"doing what?"

Si Sheng's voice was hoarse just after waking up, and it sounded extremely sexy.

Xu Sili turned his head, kissed him on the cheek, and then continued to do his own thing, "I'm picking photos from our wedding and I'm going to post them on the forum."

This forum is naturally the future forum.

"Let me tell you, once this set of photos comes out, our CP's popularity will explode!"

Now, Xu Sili can face this post calmly, after all, he is Sinuo Rowland, and Sinuo Rowland is him.

Si Sheng x Si Nuo, they were the ones they were talking about!

So, he was very prescient at the time-in fact, he had to.

And after four full years of hard work, he finally put their cp on the most popular throne! But the problem is...

The gap between them and the second place is very small!

It belongs to the category that if you don't pay attention, you may be surpassed. How can Xu Sili bear it?

Looking at the name Sinuo before, he could comfort himself a little bit, but now this pair of CPs is him and Si Sheng himself! Of course, it only makes sense to blow up all other cp combinations.

So on the second day of the wedding, he got up early in the morning to sort out the pictures, and he was bound to rely on this wave of sugar to boost the popularity of CP!

Si Sheng's expression was a little weird. He hoped that their popularity would be the number one, but when he thought of this list, he thought of the series of names that he was obsessed with...

He sighed and took the initiative to help Xu Sili choose.

Of course, he has his own selection criteria, for example, there should be no nudity, for example, those that are too good-looking can’t be shown, the best is the long-range view, and don’t shoot too many details.

Finally, after picking out ten photos, Si Sheng chopped off five more, and then Xu Sili posted the photos of their newlyweds together on the future forum post.

After four years of operation, this post has become a super tall building. If you don’t set it up and just look at the owner, it may take several days to climb the building.

After posting the photos, the two got dressed and went to have breakfast leisurely.

At the wedding, Xu Sili had announced that Thanos would be the acting monarch, and until they returned from their honeymoon, Thanos would handle state affairs.

In fact, he originally wanted to throw the seat back to Leopold, but he didn't want to take it, so he could only give it to Thanos, who was originally the number one heir.

"Okay, so where is our first stop?"

The whole country is still holding grand ceremonies for their union, but the two who are the rightful masters are starting to think about where to go to play.