𝟒𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Yeah it's his older brother. Looks like the sins of London have followed us home." Dom said getting Valentina to sigh. "I'll see y'all in LA in two days." He said getting Valentina and Brian to furrow their eyebrows.

"Where are you going?" Brian asked as they both stood up.

"Tokyo. I'm bringing them home." Dom said getting Valentina to nod.

"I'm coming with you." Valentina said determined to do so.

" Valentina said determined to do so

Valentina walked into the hospital that Gisele was being attended in, with Dom following behind

Valentina walked into the hospital that Gisele was being attended in, with Dom following behind. She walked up to the registration office and cleared her throat.

"Hello ma'am. How can I assist you?" The nurse asked in Japanese getting Valentina to curse within her head.

"Valentina." A voice called out from behind them getting Dom and Valentina to quickly turn around.

A teenage boy walked up to them with his beanie in hand. He quickly walked over to the registration lady and told her it was okay that they were with him.

"I'm Twinkie, Han's friend." He said as he extended his hand out to Valentina.

"Valentina." She said as they shook hands. "And this is..." Valentina said before stopping for a moment.

She didn't know how to introduce Dom to others. She wasn't sure whether to call him brother, best friend, or brother-in-law.

"Dom, her older brother." Dom finished for her as he extended his hand out to shake Twinkie's hand.

"Twinkie." He said as he shook Dom's hand.

"She's over here." Twinkie said before he led them to the room Gisele was being kept in. "I'll give you guys a minute." He said before sending them a smile and walking away.