𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐🫣

Start from the beginning

"Princess you playing Hide and Go Get It this year?" Trey, from the AC pointed with his stick Jolly Rancher, the watermelon kind. "Haven't decided" I squinted watching the younger version play as innocent as we once did. We were now responsible for the little ones. In Cedarstone, everybody knew somebody Momma, Daddy, and they nine kids. Here, we were like family and we looked out for one another.

"Well I know I am" he clapped "Last year was fun as hell. I'm ready to grab another handful of ass and titties". "Really Tre?" I scoffed "Be forreal". "Hell I am" he chuckled "My ass leaving with something". We all laughed at his playa of a comment.

Trey was waayy too fly for fifteen. You would've mistaken him for one of the older kids if you didn't know him.

Baby had nice almond brown skin, bright ass smile with his splitter of a gap, hair all curly with the fade underneath plus his voice being slicker than any press curl. Yet he didn't have that hidden nature like De. He kept me guessing whereas Trey made it clear as day he was feeling me but that didn't stop him from looking elsewhere.

"I know this is my year" Jazz from AE cheered "Finally get to play in the big leagues Nannie ain't stoppin me this time". Jazz tried to sneak out last year, she thought it'd be easy since she lived with her grandmother but she and the ladies from church stayed an hour late for Bible study.

"Well at least you don't have a brother who's over the shit" I muffled.

I was the first to turn sixteen out of our group, but because Bash was my sibling I couldn't play in the Raindeer game. Him and De were the Kings of Hide and Go Get It and wouldn't want me getting felt up on. "Honestly if it were me I'd still go" chimed Ashley from AB "You sixteen. He can't tell you what to do anymore. You watch yourself now".

"You right but if he tells my mom I won't live long enough to see the next one" I huffed. "Damn I'm sorry baby" frowned Trey, giving me a bite of his Jolly Rancher "Ain' this his last year though?".

"Man hell yeah!" jumped Jacobi. His husty body jolted "Now we get all the fine ass ones to ourselves". Everyone fought not to tell Cobi the only thing he'd attract was flies, man was musty as hell smelling like the inside of Wendy's but we loved him. "All I know is Devantè playing one last time and I'm praying he comes for me" cheesed Jazz, a pretty umber skinned chick with braces, and hair surrounded in beads, she put you in the mind of Venus and Serena.

"For the love of-that nigha don't want yo tin can looking' ass" scoffed Kalvin "He likes REAL women".

"Shut up Kal I am real" she popped him upside his head. "Ayo mami chill, you messin' up the waves I'm forming". Kalvin took off his red durag revealing his sheen of a deep ripple fade. Pulling a brush from his blue jean shorts, he smooth and packed it back down before placing it back on like a work of art.

"Man everybody know you's a mutt" grunted Jacobi "You ain't gotta show off yo pea head ass waves". Kalvin from AD, mother was black and his daddy Puerto Rican but he was still black in our eyes, he talked the talk and walked the walk so we still treated him the same.

"Fuck you you tub of Lard" he roasted "Ring yo ass out, it'll pour bacon grease". Trey, being the leader rolled his eyes staying on the subject. "She ain't got a chance no way" he smacked pulling more of the wrapper back "Heard he after Connie from my complex. Big bro gonna end up tapping that. Watch what I say".

"Yo Connie stay in the AC?!" Kalvin pointed "Dog you lucky. She fione as hell".

"Lucky?! Tuh" he chortled "She can't even come outside most times. If she does, it has to be on the bottom steps. Her Momma one of them Jamaicans, does my sister's hair. Everybody made hissy face. "Damn she down baaaddd" said Ashley, who was lighter complexed and lips red from the lollipop she was sucking. She participated last year and let's say, a blow pop wasn't the only thing she was blowing.