Superstitious foundation.

Start from the beginning

The man brought a finger to his mouth to make a silencing gesture.

"In our superstitious foundation"

Then the man raised his hand up high, his finger snapping there and then. They warped again.

The quirked humans now found themselves in another room.

"Medicine unlike any other. Coffee machine dispensing blood for a sucker"

Though all was not fine it seems, as the alarms were now blaring, bathing the room in bright red. But the thing that instantly put them all on edge were the corpses of scientist and guards alike, the floor stained by their blood. The way they have died weren't very nice to see either. Some had their limbs ripped off, entire bodies reduced to chunks of meat and many more brutal and inhuman ways that these unfortunate souls have been left in. The students instantly turned green, some already on the verge of tears. The two UA teachers were visibly shaken, even Nezu was taken aback by such display of slaughter. In the corner, they see a man looting the weapons of the now deceased guard and making a run for it as the song continues.

"All that we display will never leave. But buddy don't you know"

The song plays on as the heroes and heroes in- training witness a new nightmare unfold before their very eyes. As they see a tall, skinny, naked and pale white humanoid with long boney arms moving towards the direction the man had left...

"We don't wanna let armageddon"

Following that sentence, the heroes were passing through a long corridor until they came to the sight of a man in black cloak and hood, wearing a bone white mask of a bird. Izuku, Ochako, Tsu and Kirishima cringed at the memory of the raid Shie Hassakai, Izuku more so on the memory of Overhaul, the leader of the yakuza group. But the sight of this man unnerved him more than Overhaul did, his bright green eyes shone as if he would stare at his soul and it didn't help with the fact he was immediately flanked by soulless and decaying hands, reaching out for whatever they can grab. Thankfully, they didn't have to stare at him any longer. Or so they thought.

"Rear its ugly head like a nuclear weapon"

They immediately took back whatever thoughts they had on the bird masked man, as black liquid materialized on a wall ahead of them and out came the most horrifying of sights they had ever laid eyes upon. Out came a seemingly old man, possibly in his mid-fifties. But that was not what class 1-A thought upon seeing him. His skin was unnaturally brown, as if rust had corroded him, his clothes which consisted of a undershirt and shorts were the same brown as his skin, if not darker, whats more is that the black liquid on the wall was also dripping off of him. But his face... Oh it was the stuff of nightmares, his eyes were like the blackest of pits and while his yellow teeth only give a twisted and terrifying smile. They didn't have to look at him for long as they cut to another scene.

"We secure, contain, protect so you don't live in fear"

Finally, the heroes were given some clear room to breath and take some time to mull over what they have seen so far as the song continued its course. Kyoka had to admit, this song would have been a banger to listen to without the literal monsters they saw and despite the somber and dreadful lyrics, it was catchy. The singer continued, but they found the source of it in a rather disturbing scene. In a spotlight not far from them, they saw the familiar man with the laughing mask from earlier, only now he was laying in a puddle of blood and wether it was his or someone else' the heroes did not know. They noticed the man's head was covered in the same black goo on the mask and it seem to be slowly spreading. But the man still sang nonetheless.