Epilogue: Forever And Always

Start from the beginning

*BZZZT*

His phone vibrated within a compartment on the right side of his utility belt which he fetched with a single hand, raising the device up to his face to see a new text had arrived. Double tapping on the message instantly bypassed the lock screen as he squinted in curiosity at the odd combination of emojis that were sent to him.

Shino ❤️ : 🦢🚚👶 It's a stork.

"Huh?" Midoriya questioned with a tilt of his head. "Stork, delivery truck, baby? Huh.....stork....delivery truck...baby.....waiiiiiit."

*tap tap tap tap*

Midoriya: A stork drove a delivery truck over a baby?

.
..
...

*PING*

Shino ❤️ : Honey, I love you and will always continue to love you so long as you do the same for me, but how you even managed to come up with that sort of result I have no clue. STORK. DELIVERY. BABY. THINK.

.
..
...

".......ohmygod."

-

"Aaaaaaaany second now."

"Sosaki are you sure he's even gonna come here on his lunch break?" Tsuchikawa asked as she and Shiretoko watched their former leader stand in the middle of a clearing while looking off in the distance. The former brunette Pussycat squinted with a hand flat over her eyes in order to shield off the shining sun, her sundress flowing with the breeze of the wind as she continued to wait. "What if you're just standing out there for nothing in the end?"

"Nah, he's gonna come don't you worry Tsuchikawa." Sosaki answered. "If there's anybody on this planet who would have a reaction like this one it's my husband. He'll be here."

Sosaki remained in her observing position until in the very distant horizon low and growing, the sound of something soaring through the sky began to increase, like an incoming aircraft that flew very low to the ground. There in the distance between two clouds appeared a splotch of black that was too difficult to make out anything specific but she knew at the very instant of it's sighting who the splotch was, smiling as she took several steps back and raised her arms high above her head. "Yup, told ya. I'll see you two girls in a little bit."

Sosaki stopped in her backtracking and raised her fingers to the sky, bracing herself for the incoming blur that was racing over the tops of the trees towards her. The two other former Pussycats watched as one moment their friend stood in the clearing-

*FWOOSH*

And the next she was gone, a powerful gust of wind shaking the nearby tree tops like a miniature form of a hurricane. Tsuhickawa and Shiretoko braced themselves against the strong winds until they disappeared as quick as they came, the blonde scoffing with a cross of her arms and a jut of her hips. "Yeah kill your wife why don't you, ever heard of being careful?"

"HAAAAAAAHAHAHA!" Midoriya laughed as he held Sosaki in his arms while he continued to soar over the treetops with the biggest grin she's over seen. "You're pregnant?!"

"Yes!" She happily answered. "Yes I'm pregnant! After months and months of trying finally, I'm pregnant!"

Midoriya whooped and cheered as he changed his direction upwards and spun in circles, hugging his wife close to his body and almost tearing up out of joy. Finally, after months and nights of disappointment and defeat for trying and trying, Sosaki was pregnant with his child. And he couldn't be any happier than he is right now, slowly spinning to a halt as the two hovered high above the ground with the other in their arms. "Wow, I-I mean WOW heh. W-W-What do we even do first d-do we start making the crib babyproofing the apartment START STOCKING UP ON DINOSAUR CHICKEN NUGGETS-"

"HONEY, Honey." Sosaki calmed her husband down from his word spree with hands holding the sides of his face. "First, we can start by calming ourselves down, try not to have a heart attack since you're the one carrying the both of us right now."

"O-Oh yeah heh, sorry."

"Secondly, there are still plenty of months to go before this little thing pops out from inside of me, we have plenty of time to think about how we're going to be moving forward with this. 'Kay? One step at a time."

"Sorry just, I'm just so excited for this y-you know?" Midoriya beamed. "I mean I'm like really, really terrified about how bad of a father I'm going to be but I'm also REALLY excited for it too."

"Hm-hm." Sosaki chuckled. "Well, let's hope that you don't turn out as bad of a father as you think you might be. We're gonna be in this together, through every step in the way, and through every stinky diaper that we're gonna have to change. I love you Izuku."

"I love you too Shino, forever and always."

The husband and wife kissed each other as they continued to hover high above the ground in each other's embrace, his arms firm around the lower half of her back as a hand of her's lay flat over his chest where his heart beat underneath. This was but another of many trials that were to come their way, and being truthful to themselves they were both nervous on whether they'll end up being the parents they want to be or not. Raising Kota was a bit of a cheat since he was already a toddler when she took him under her care, but a newborn baby? She'll admit, it was a new kind of challenge that set her nerves into a mild shudder. But she could rest a little easier knowing that if there was anybody on this planet who she'd want to attempt this challenge with, it was none other than the man she was happily married to.

In every life and in every universe, every cat had it's toy to play with. And luckily for this cat, she always had her's.

The End