.012 | s e n s u a l

Cairo doesn't understand how Gavreel can be so comfortable taking his shirt off in front him, but even more baffling is the fact that he can't seem to turn away whenever he sees Gavreel's body.

.013 | d e a t h

Cairo can still hear the pain in Gavreel's voice after he ended the call, his words playing over and over in his head like a broken record, and he closes his eyes and asks himself how he could be so stupid, stupid enough to let Terrence into his head, stupid enough to accuse Gavreel of using his grandmother's death to get closer to him.

.014 | s e x

When the fundraiser dies down and Pearl and the boys start to fill the backyard with the clinking of beer bottles and laughter, Cairo decides it's finally time and he leans over to whisper in Gavreel's ear, "Sige, baby, handa na ako," and his heart starts to race when he sees the biggest smile he's ever seen on Gavreel's face.

.015 | t o u c h

When their lips touch for the first time, Cairo swears he can feel himself floating, and he's thankful that Gavreel is right there to keep him on the ground.

.016 | w e a k n e s s

"Bakit high-blood ka na naman, baby?" Gavreel teases as he leans closer to the screen, dimples poking into his cheek, and Cairo turns away in a flash, his face heating up and a smile betraying the corners of his lips, and he tries to fix his face before replying, "Kasi nakakagigil talaga yung mukha mo, gago!"

.017 | t e a r s

No matter how much Cairo wipes his eyes, the tears can't seem to stop falling, and he buries his face in his pillow to drown the sobs pouring out of his chest, wondering if he'll ever talk to Gavreel or see his smile again as he feels his heart breaking for the very first time.

.018 | s p e e d

"Hi, baby," Gavreel says with that stupid smile, and Cairo scoffs, wondering if he's falling too fast and too hard for a complete stranger, trying to keep Gavreel at a distance because there are too many maybes running through his mind, terrified that he'll just end up getting hurt in the end, so he only answers with "'Baby' ka d'yan, ano bang gusto mo kasi?"

.019 | w i n d

"Baby, ang sarap pala ng hangin, nakalimutan ko na," Gavreel says after taking off his mask, taking a deep breath as Cairo watches the wind playing with his curls, and Cairo links his fingers through Gavreel's with a smile, afraid that the wind might take him if he ever lets go.

.020 | f r e e d o m

"Baby mo na ako?" Gavreel asks, his eyes wide with disbelief, and when Cairo sees the tears starting to pool around his eyes, he finally feels ready to let the whole world know that he's Gav's baby.

.021 | l i f e

"Plano kong magtrabaho sa Manila pagtapos kung gumraduate sa college," Cairo says casually, trying to hide a smile when he sees Gavreel look up from his plate, and he doesn't need to read Gavreel's mind to know what he's thinking because the next second, Gavreel's smiling in disbelief, saying, "Talaga, baby? O sige, bibisitahin kita every month sa Bukidnon, promise!"