𝙄'𝙢 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙐𝙨

Start from the beginning

A portal appeared it sent Y/n  crashing to a wall, he took a crate and slam it down as he tried to calm down.

Y/n swing away through the city thinking of everything that happend as his life shatter again.

"Gwen..." Y/n mutterd as he walks and saw her deceased lover's grave, the rain pour down on him. He couldn't bring himself to wear the mask again.

"I just can't let you die again on me, even if it's from another dimension, you know in every universe Gwen Stacy falls for Spider-man. And in every other universe... It doesn't end well." Y/n said looking at the dark sky. "But this time I'm changing that..."

Y/n entered the window of his house and saw Captain Stacy and his mother Rose seating on couch.

He tried leaving but saw Rose opened the door and opened the lights.

"Y/n... Please look at me." Rose said as Y/n look at her with a mask. "What? What is that?"

"I'm looking at you right now as requested." Y/n said dryly. "Hm you look tired."

"Where have you been?" Rose asked as Y/n took off his mask.

"Been killing every girl I got relationships on? You know slicing their head off pushing them down on the edge of skycrappers." Y/n said sarcasticly.

George Stacy then entered the room and saw him.

"Oh. Oh, that's funny uhh, okay. Yeah." Captain Stacy said leaving the room with Rose.

"Where are you two going?" Y/n said looking at the two wierdly.

"I don't know!" Rose yelled at her son.

"You're a good cop George..." Y/n said looking away. "But you two have  understand that this mask! Keeps every expression I'm feeling away from everyone! I'm doing good here risking my life saving people I don't even know."

"And yet I'm the wrong here accusing me for killing your daughter! I don't even know if you're still a family! I'm all alone right?! I found someone again... But I lost her again cause I'm trying to save this damn... I don't even know if I'm going to see her again..."

"Y/n look-"

"Tell me what do you want! This mask? Here I've been trying so hard to wear this thing the way you two would want! I'm done trying to please you! I'm leaving..."

Before his Mom could stop him Y/n got through his window and swing away to his apartment he owned.

As George tried to calm Rose down a figure was inside Y/n's room looking around.

"Who are you?" George asked as the White and Black hooded figure turned around wearing Y/n's hoodie.

"Uh I'm... Y/n's friend."

George couldn't help it but to hug the Spider-woman that resembles his daughter.

"Look, I know it's hard for the both of you..." Gwen said as she step back from the hug. "It's my fault I didn't listen to him..."

"What do you mean? Are you-"

"It's best if we leave it like this, I promise I'll bring him back to you Rose." Gwen took her leave as she jumps down on the window swinging through the city on her way to find Y/n.

Playing: Earned It By The Weeknd

Y/n was in his desk as he pulled out a famillair watches, it was a copy of Miguel's, Y/n had recreate just like the original work.

"I'm making my own band this time..." Y/n muttered as a portal appeared behind him.

"Y/n..."

"G-Gwen? Why are you here?" Y/n saw the person he needs the most at this moment standing behind him with a smile.

"You're asking me that when you sent this to me." Gwen said pulling a box that he made and the watch.

"Well, I... I'm just afraid I won't see you again." Y/n said looking away at her.

"Such a nerd and a dork, I didn't know you're a smart one like Peter." Gwen said with a snicker.

"Then what am I hm?" Y/n said with a hint of blush.

"An idiot. My idiot." Gwen rushed at him giviing Y/n the tighest hug she can give him. "I'm not letting the universes seperate us."

"Of course." Y/n agreed and returned the hug. "I don't want to lose you again."

The two shared a slow passionate kiss lasting a minute, Y/n's hand moved on their own bring them both closer.

"Y/n..." Gwen pulled him back for another kiss, soon it turn out into a make-out session as the sexual tension between them grew.

Alright that's enough calm your hormones down, that's a big no no

Anyways let's continue

Nope!

I'll let your mind go crazy for what happend next

A/n: enjoy! I hope this was a good chapter, I'm planning on giving Y/n a new suit like Anti-Ock from the Ps4/5 game, but with a jacket like Miles from ITSV, anywayyss thank you all for sticking around supporting this fanfic I appreciate it all! Stay safe :)