【CHAPTER 1】

Start from the beginning

It was obvious to Yuki that the room was naturally divided for both occupants of the dorm. As the left side of the room was decorated while the other was not. The girl noticed that the bed sheets and blankets were white. The bed had two pillows and a stuffed teddy bear. Both pillows were purple. Which made Yuki notice that there was a lot of pastel purple and beige and light brown colors on that side of the room. Simply designed with cute photographs clipped to a thread that hung by the wall. There were fake vines hanging here and there.

Yuki’s gaze shifted to the table, which had a rose lamp covered by a glass. A dark brown ipad was on the table with a white keyboard that Yuki guessed was bluetooth. The gurl sat by the desk chair, crossing her legs and smiling.

“Name’s Yozora Kimura, ‘bout you?” She said, patiently waiting for Yuki’s reply.

“Yuki Fujiki.” Yuki introduced herself, putting her luggage aside and sitting by the desk chair on her side of the room. She rested her hands by her knees and smiled awkwardly.

“What’s your major?” Yozora asked.

“Animation and Design, and you?”

“Theatre arts, I’m in my second year, sophomore.” Yozora said. Her eyes trailing around, unsure as to what to say. Before her eyes lit up, as if remembering something.

“Ah right, breakfast is at the cafeteria. They open as early as 6am and close at 10 for breakfast. They don’t provide lunch but dinner yeah. Dinner starts at 5:30 and ends at 10pm, "the girl explained. Yuki nodded, mentally taking note of the time. Yozora, unsure as to what else to say, smiled.

“Uh, I’ll leave you to get unpacked. The door closest to the main door leads to the storage room plus washing machine. Next door is the bathroom. Feel free to use my coffee brewer” And with that Yozora slipped on her headphones and climbed to her bed, glued to her phone. Leaving Yuki, with nothing else to do but unpack.

--------------

Yozora Kimura was not happy.

It had been about three weeks since Yuki had settled in. Yozora had tried her best to make sure Yuki was comfortable. In no time, the two had warmed up to each other and became friends. Not very close, but enough for them to listen to each other’s problems and spend three years together in the same dorm without much problem.

As such, Yozora felt comfortable ranting to the younger girl.

Yozora had met a freshman student, who had the same course and classes as her. She initially found him, the freshman student, interesting, as he had good acting skills. Despite the fact that he frequently forgot his lines.

Although he was blatantly disrespectful to the girl.

Yozora didn't mind at first, since it wasn't much of a big deal to her. But when he purposefully 'took' Yozora's role in this major play that will be performed at the end of the semester. The director, who was their senior, tried to talk it out with Yozora since the director thought that the boy would've been more fit for the role than she was. Yozora had no choice but to agree as it was the director's instructions.

Although the boy, for some reason, looked down on her for that.

Yozora's mind went into a spiral as she tried to decipher the look the boy gave her as it was announced that he was given the role that was originally hers.

Oh poor Yozora, you're nitpicking things too much.

Yozora was pacing around the room, fists clenched and visibly irritated. Yuki was mindlessly sketching on a piece of paper while listening to her roommate’s complaints.