³¹ - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨?

Começar do início

The Mind Flayer stops and turns to the noise and starts to make its way down.

You get up from your stop telling the others to follow you where they run outside only to see Billy standing up next to his car.

"Shit!" you curse as Billy notices the four "Go back! Go back!"

They turn back where you close the gate behind you before running inside with the others.

They make their way down the hallways where the lights start to flicker. Behind you, you don't hear Billy walking in as Max starts to talk to him.

You get to the door where it is stuck and you try to open it as Billy knocks Max out as well as Mike.

You're too late when you turn back to see Billy knocking El out and he grabs onto your head and bannging it into the wall.

Billy picks you up off the ground placing you over his shoulder and he walks you back inside the mall and he lays you down on the floor.

The Mind Flayer is standing in front of your body as Billy stands next to you as you slowly wake up to see what is happening.

The Mind Flayer opens its mouth and another little mouth come out of it and goes towards you but it's stop as purple is wrapped around it and you rip it in half.

"Flay this, you ugly piece of shit!" Lucas yells from the balcony next to Will

Next thing you know the mall is filled with colours as they throw fireworks into the air.

"Hey, asshole! Stay away from my girlfriend!" Steve yells next to Robin throwing more fireworks

Billy groans in pain as he vains turn black and falls to the ground. You move back but Billy stops you by grabing onto your ankles.

"He doesn't want to hurt you" Billy says as he moves onto of your body

You place your hand on Billy's head as you run through his mind to find something to help.

"Seven feet" you say as Billy leans over you "You told her the wave was seven feet. You told her, on the beach. There where seagulls. She wore a hat with a blue ribbon. A long dress with a blue and red flower. Yell- yellow sanders covered in sand"

Billy blocks out all the sounds around him as he listens to the words coming out of your mouth with tears in his eyes as well as yours.

"She's pretty. She was really pretty" you him getting a nod from him "And you... you were happy" you lift up your hand placing it on his cheek as Billy closes his eyes letting a tear fall

Billy stands up from you and walks in front of the Mind Flayer as Max, El and Mike run into see what is happening.

The Mind Flayer sends one of his arms out towards you but Billy stops it yelling in pain as he holds onto it with his hands.

"Billy stop!" you yell out as you sit up

Another arm then goes into his side and another two more and Billy stops his screaming. The Mind Flayer takes his arm out from Billy's hands and more go into his back.

You stand up as everything is happening so quickly and you start to throw ball after ball at the Mind Flayer.

The Mind Flayer drops Billy to the ground but you don't stop. It screeches out as you surround it and yourself in purple.

"Billy!" Max screams out watching her brother falls to the ground

The fireworks stop as they watch the giant purple ball in front of them.

"(y/n)! (y/n)!" Steve yells as he starts to run down the stairs

Suddenly the purple glow disappears as the Mind Flayer drops to the ground as Max rushes over to Billy with El close behind her.

Steve gets to the bottom and watches as Max and El sit by Billy's body and he starts to look around for you only to see you are no where in sight.

"Where is she?" Steve asks confused "(y/n)! (y/n)!" he yells out looking around

Mike steps up next to Steve also confused as he just saw you minutes ago.

"(y/n)!" Mike joins in with Steve only to see Max and El look back to them

"Where did she go?"

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔐𝔢

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━