Part 2: helping Gabriel/ his death.

Ashley Harrington POV

I got to the place. I had my two hellhounds following me. I busted through the doors. "Hey!" everyone turned.

"Where is she?!" I snarled. "Who?"

"THE WOMAN PADGENT SHE MURDERED MY MOTHER!" I yelled. "Ashley. Lucifer is gonna be here any minute-"

"Dean, Sam, good to see you again," Lucifer spoke from behind me. "Boulder. Don't." Kali warned him. "You think you own the planet and this slut?" Boulder growled. Lucifer smirked. "What gives you the right?!" he snarled starting to walk towards us.

He went for me and Lucifer stopped Him and showed his hand inside Baulder's body. "No one gives us the right. We take it." Lucifer spoke. He ripped his hand back out and Baulder died.

I turned to see Kali doing something. She tried to burn Lucifer and me. He covered me with his wings.

He then punched Kali. "You okay?" he asked me. I nodded. Lucifer went to kick Kali when he was shoved back.

We saw Gabriel. "Lucy. I'm home." he said. He then turned to me. "Why are you here, Ashley? It's not in your blood to kill," he told me. "She murdered my family," I stated.

Gabriel sighed. "She didn't," he said. "THEN WHO DID-?!"

"GOD DID! He had four angels kill your parents and take you." I tensed. Gabriel helped Kali up.

"Leave. Now, Ashley." Lucifer told me. "Lucifer-"

"Now!" he yelled.

I sighed and left.

Lucifer was locked in the cage and I was sticking with Castiel. "Like I said, the son of a bitch doesn't answer-"

Sam stopped when he heard Castiel's wings. "They're right behind me, aren't they?" Sam asked Dean. He looked at us and so did Sam.

"Hello..." I spoke nervously. "Hello?" Sam snapped. "Yes."

He turned to Dean. "Hello. Hello?!" he snapped angrily. "Uh, that is still the term?" Castiel asked. "I spent all that time trying to get to you. Dean calls once and it's 'hello'?" Sam snapped.

"Yes." Castiel sighed. "So, what, you like him
Better?" Sam asked. "Dean, Ashley, and I do share a more profound bond," Castiel said. Dean gave him a look.

"I wasn't gonna mention it," Cas spoke innocently. "Cas, I think what he's trying to say is that he went to hell for us. He really took one for the team, remember that? And then he comes back without a clue... and you can't take five minutes to answer?" Dean asked.

"I was busy caring for Ashley. And if I had answers I would have responded but I don't know." Castiel snapped.

"What's so important that Ashley needs-" Sam started.

"She tried to kill herself. Some demons found her and talked shit and she attempted to overdose. I found her in time." Castiel said.

I looked down. Dean and Sam turned to me. "Ashley? Want to explain?" Dean asked. "No. She barely talks to me. The last thing she needs is an interrogation." Castiel snapped.

Dean and Sam looked at me and then at each other.

"Hey!" Raphael turned. "SPARKY! NOW!"

My hellhound leaped onto Raphael and started to rip his vessel into shreds killing it.