RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader

Comenzar desde el principio

"Was me not letting you die by that man's hand not enough?" He says, looking at you sternly. You huff and look to the side.

"Just tell me something only someone doing your job would know," you say.

"Well I know that I still have to look for Ashley to get both of you out of here. And I know that those definitely aren't the clothes you got kidnapped in," he says with a softer tone, raising his brows and cocking his head sideways. Your face relaxes and you kick him the key. He grabs it and unlocks himself, and walks over to you. Before he lets you free, he kneels down in front of you, and plants a hand next to your head. You look away nervously, keeping your eyes on the ground.

"Listen. Look at me," he says, taking his other hand with the key in it and placing two fingers on your chin, gripping it to bring your eyes to his. Wow, his eyes are ice blue. That's... Almost scary to look at. "I'm proud of you for being cautious. I know you were protecting yourself by questioning me, but you have to promise me something. You will not question me anymore until we get home. Everything I'm doing is to keep you safe, even if it costs me my life. Do you understand?" He says with a slight condescending tone. Why is he so oddly sexy? He's talking me down, but something about him is telling me to obey.

"Yes. I'm going to trust you, Leon. Let's go find Ashley and get the hell out of here," you say quietly.

"Good. Let's get you out of these cuffs, yeah?" He says, letting your chin go and moving his hands to your wrists, setting you free.

You bring your arms down, cringing from the pain and looking at the cuts on your wrists. He sets the key down and gently holds your wrists, analyzing the damage. You hiss from his touch, a stinging pain coming on.
"O-ow," you sputter out.
"Ah, sorry. Your skin must be really tender. I think you need first aid, but they took my gear. Are you going to be ok until then?" He asks, looking down at you with worried eyes. You nod, and he gives a small closed mouthed grin. "I don't see any bleeding, either. Any other pain you feel? Do you think you're concussed or anything like that?" He's so caring. Usually I thought government agents were sociopaths, but Leon seems to be proving me wrong.

"I don't think so. I don't have a headache, but I do have some cuts on my legs and one on my chest, but I think those are fine," you explain.

"I see the ones on your legs, they look alright. But.. your chest? I don't see anything, are you sure it wasn't a dream when you were knocked out?" He says concerned, looking at your chest respectfully.

"I'm sure," you say. He looks back into your eyes, and his brow furrows.

"I have to ask you something personal to make sure you're alright, is that ok?"

"Yeah... That's fine," you say, somewhat confused.

"They didn't do anything... Uh... Weird to you, right? They didn't touch you?" He asks, his tone of voice slightly awkward but also genuine.

"Oh, no, nonono. I'm alright. They gave me new clothes because that scratch on my chest slightly tore my shirt, and my jeans had holes. Before they locked me up, they threw me in here and made me change, but I don't see how this outfit is any better, haha," you say, trying to ease his concern.

"Hah, I gotcha. Well, I'm glad you're ok," he says, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Let's get out of here and get you cleaned up." His thumb slightly rubs your skin, and you give him slight puppy eyes, relishing in the small comfort of his touch. It's been a long time since I've felt anything like this. Hell, it could be the last time. "Here, take my hand."

He stands, and lends himself to you. You look up and take his hand, trying not to put all your weight on him. Your body feels week, and your legs slightly wobble, and he puts his other hand on your bare back to steady you.  Well, I never knew how much I liked the feeling of fingerless gloves until now...

"Sorry, haven't stood in a long while."

"Don't apologize, I'm here for you. If you fall, don't worry, I'll be by your side to catch you." You lock eyes once again, and this time his aren't so menacing and cold to you. After getting to know him, these eyes are more of a safe place to look than anything.

~To be continued~

~To be continued~

Why was it so hard to input photos 💀 also, I know these are supposed to be one shots, but I wanted to do a fluffy/cute story where he meets u