" So you won't stop me spending my night with them?" He asked keeping his sharp gaze on me, I shook my head.

" Hum kisi ko kuch bhi karne se nahi rok sakte kyuki aak nahi toh kal vo vayakti vahi karega jo vo karna chahta hai "

" I can't stop anyone from doing anything because at the end he will do what he wants to do " I shrugged" you're Sultan who am I to stop you from doing anything" I said and turned to left.

I heard a loud sound of metal glass hit the floor and I come out of the room.

~~~

€ MORNING

I'm standing just below the balcony on his chamber. I'm only allowed to roam in his wing. I look at the sand in front of me this is the only thing which reminds of me of my home or else it feels like everything else trying to strangle me.

I squat down and forward my hand to take some of sand in my hand and just I picked some sand I shrink back jerking my hand the sand was so hot.

" Kya hua Shehzaadi apke najuk hath humari Sultanate ki mitti ko chu nahi paaye?"

" What happened Princess your delicate hand can't able to touch the sand of my Sultanate?"

I turned back hearing his words full of taunt and I saw him standing behind me on a distance dressed in just black lower, a black scarf around his head and a sword in his hand nothing else I avert my gaze to floor and he walk past me outside and I frown and turn back to check does he seriously went out in so harsh sunlight.

" Aise mat dekhiye Shehzaadi ek Sultan hone se pehle ek sipahi hai kadi dup me hi jung karni hoti hai "

" Don't look like that Princess before being a Sultan I'm a soilder and a soilder has to do war in this harsh sunlight" he said without looking at me forming a pose before he start moving his sword.

Hume kya karna, humari toh yahi iccha hai suryadev se ki vo aag ke gole barshaye jisme aap jal kar bhsam ho jaye.

{ What do I have to do. I only wish from sun that throw rain balls of fire on you}

" Impressed? That's why your eyes are refused to move away from me" he turned towards me still moving his sword and I can't control my laugh.

" Impressed? In my Suryapratap Garh kids move their swords better than this" there is intense feeling in me to do his insult.

" Accha"

" Ohh " he raise both of his brows " then let's find out" he forward his hand and gestured me to come.

Did he imply I'm a kid?

I turned to leave but halt hearing him.

" What happened Princess afraid of losing?"

" No I'm afraid that I might kill you" I replied looking over my shoulder through clenched teeth.

" Then let's see" he smirked.

I clenched my teeth and move ahead stepping outside and I raise my hand sheilding my eyes from sun light.

" Rehene dijiye aapse nahi hoga"

" let it be you won't able to do" he said shooking his head and their is nothing hurt me more when someone said I can't do this.