"Mio and Itachi will report it to us if there are some changes happening within the Uchiha Compound." Danzo Shimura said. "A few members of the Uchiha Clan who were still active jōnins of the Hidden Leaf Village were also reporting to us earlier about the complaints about the Uchiha Leaf Police Force's aggressive arrests on civilians. Fugaku and his men were in reaching boiling point and now trying to become rebellious against our village."

"That is why we need Mio and Itachi to keep doing surveillance monitoring around the Uchiha Compound." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

Meanwhile, Mio heads to the Ichiraku Ramen Restaurant where she ates 3 bowls of ramen as Kakashi showed up.

"Hey Mio." Kakashi Hatake said. "I've been looking for you."

"What is it Kakashi?" Mio Uchiha asked.

"Are you supposed to monitoring your clan's movements?" Kakashi Hatake asked.

"Itachi told me that he should be himself to do the monitoring their movements." Mio Uchiha said. "He would be the one who can reported directly to the higher ups, even though I still doing surveillance monitoring at the tower to keep the clan's movements under surveillance while Itachi is doing undercover surveillance inside the Uchiha Compound to keep monitoring their movements."

"I see." Kakashi Hatake said.

"Currently, Silver Hawks are currently on working in recruiting new members in order to strengthening the military ninja task force in order to prevent the Uchiha Leaf Police from sneaking into the Leaf Village." Mio Uchiha said. "But still not sure whether a coup d'etat or not, but Itachi is focusing on monitoring his fellow clansmen's movements."

One hour later, Mio Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake return to the tower where the members of the Silent Hawks along with Kakashi's ANBU team were working at the surveillance tower.

"How's the monitoring?" Mio Uchiha asked.

The newest member of the Silent Hawks, Akane Uchiha (14) spoke.

"Nothing yet." Akane Uchiha said. "No changes inside the Compound, but I've already monitoring the situation in the Uchiha Leaf Police Force."

"What was the situation in the headquarters of Police Force?" Mio Uchiha asked.

"They implemented new rules and regulations which spread to the entire Uchiha Compound." Akane Uchiha said.

"What kind of rules and regulations?" Mio Uchiha asked.

"Some of the boys will be trained to become police officers while the girls will be remained as maids and played no role in the politics." Akane Uchiha said.

"Uchiha Clan did divided into two factions, one is Fugaku and his followers who were pure members of the Uchiha Clan." Mio Uchiha said. "And the other is the one called Lesser Branch, which directed as half Uchiha half Senju or half Uchiha half Uzumaki, which is called the None-pure line which already settled within the Leaf Village during the time of the 2nd Hokage."

"Lord 2nd only accepted non-pure members of the Uchiha Clan to the Leaf while the pure ones moved them to the remoted outskirts." Akane Uchiha said. "I think the pure Uchihas were obviously resented the non-pure line because of being disciples of the 2nd Hokage."

"It was part of Lord Tobirama's plan on dividing the Uchiha Clan into two factions, he wants to split the pure ones from non-pure ones so that he could able to chose non-pure ones to be one of his most trusted subordinates." Mio Uchiha said.

"Maybe one day, someone from the pure line turned against fellow pure line." Akane Uchiha said.

"That is Itachi. He is the one who is not agreeing with the rumored Uchiha Coup d'etat." Mio Uchiha said.