𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Mulai dari awal

Lëy'la laughs, "what are you doing?"

She finds it funny, as she sees him drawing a funny face.

"I'm drawing E'al" Rotxo laughs along with her.

Lëy'la laughs even more, as she leans herself towards Rotxo, "it looks just like him."

"It does" Rotxo puts his arm around her shoulder, "let's try and draw something else."

"Can I try?" Lëy'la asks.

Rotxo hands her the stick, as he watches her, as Lëy'la begins to draw.

Rotxo tilts his head, squinting his eyes to try and figure out what it might be.

"That looks like.. a tree?" Rotxo asks.

Lëy'la nods as she continues to draw, "it is our home tree. It no longer exists but, being able to see it through my grandfather's memories, it is very beautiful. Incredibly beautiful."

"Like you?" Rotxo tilts his head and looks at her.

She looks at him and laughs, "I am not that beautiful."

"You certainly are" Rotxo replies, sitting up straight to show he's serious.

"I am?" She asks teasingly, moving herself closer to him.

He smiles with a nod.

She smiles back at him before they both move in to kiss one another.

The warm feeling of his hands against her cheek, as they keep themselves close together.

No space in between them.

Just the two of them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As it gets to the next day, Lëy'la had just come back with Tsireya, after going for a swim.

"I'll see you later Tsireya!" Lëy'la waves to her as she gets herself back home.

As she's walking, she feels someone pull her aside.

"Ouch, what the hell!" Lëy'la shouts before turning around to see Ao'nung looking.. in distress?

"Ao'nung. What is wrong with you?" Lëy'la holds her arm, "that really hurt."

"E'al has done something to Neteyam" Ao'nung says.

"What do you mean? Is he okay? Is he hurt?" Lëy'la asks.

"I don't know I.. I couldn't get Neteyam to speak to me last night or tell me what was wrong. All I know is he's done something. I need you to talk to Neteyam" Ao'nung says.

"And where is he?" Lëy'la asks.

"Inside the marui. With E'al" Ao'nung says.

Lëy'la sighs, "just.. stay around. I'll be back."

She walks off, making her way into their marui.