The day after yesterday Chp. 1

I’m fearing the worst right now. I have to avoid writing down these words now, as my friend, who will secretly give out what I fear: it’ll ruin my reputation, and long with my fellow partners reputation, also this full is his full last year here at Churchlands before his final year 12 exams. Yes, he is substantially older than me. Yes, he’s fucking cute & sexy. He’s in the “geek” group, he’s of course tall & lanky. Like my preferred type. Anyway, it’s currently 2:56 pm, Wednesday. I have maths with Susanna.  It was yesterday when it happened. But let’s go back straight back to the beginning so it would make sense. 

It all started when I was in the library with Griffin, a very fat, pudgy boy, but he is smart. All the geeky kids hang out in the library, and the heat was really getting to me so I went into there to cool down. And I just naturally fitted in there, so, that’s now my location to hang out. 

Me and Griffin were sitting on the little soft stool things by the back window, in the small, secluded reading area, along with a nice Indian dude and the kid in my homegroup, or “form” called Abraham. We were usually on our laptops, talking about games or something like hentai, honestly we would have the most fucked up conversations. We would be laughing our butts off, I loved it. 

Griffin found this whacky website where you can get the “ I want you” poster thing from the American war, and change the words to say anything you want, one he wrote was “I want you to suck my dick” and I was laughing so much at that. Then he found the same one but you could do it with the mc=E2 or something like that on a chalk board. He wrote “ woman=sex” in the small box, and I LoLed at that. Honestly, Griffin always makes me laugh. I’m actually sure I was being sexist towards myself, because I’m a girl. 

Then he walked in. 

By my fucking god, my fucking god. He was so kawaii. So motha fcuking sexy. I watched him approach Griffin, it seemed like they knew each other, and sure enough they did. He went into the library a few times before and joined their group, to talk and stuff.

He joined in our conversation,  we now were talking about some kind of hentai called Guro, were its like, murder porn. Honestly I found it hell disturbing. Like, there was a girl cut in half and in chains. 

“Hey dude, what’s your name?“ I asked the boy, Griffin was sitting between us. 

“ Markus “ he replied, he had a soft, but not all that caring face, like, this world isn’t so great, but I knew there was something more to him. He also had dark eyes, which, to me, made me feel like, he’s mysterious. 

Brown hair, tall, skinny, yep, he’s definitely my type. But how’s his personality, if he’s a total douchebag, then no bloody way I would suck his dick. 

“What’s your name? “he asked, seemingly socially interested.

“Ebony “I replied, our gaze met behind Griffin’s back.

“I’m a brony? “he replied, obviously he didn’t hear me clearly behind Griffin’s fat rolls.

“No! Ebony! “I laughed, I do like my little pony, but I’m not a dude unfortunately, I’m a girl, so therefore I’m a hoe-ny. A girl version of the brony. I’m also a slut, only for cute geek boys though, so that adds more meaning to it.

We talked about guro for a while longer. Then Markus left, and the library lights went out to signal 5 mins until the bell rings to go to class. I knew I could ask Griffin anything and I asked something that caused this major series of events.

“Do you reckon if I asked him if I could give him a blow job he would agree? “ I asked him, closing my laptop, ready to get up from the chair.

“I bet he would let you if you persisted “ he replied, taking a few minutes to get up, and we both left. 

Little did I know.