𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

He always thought Jake was the type to question, considering how he is towards his kids; a worried father who was afraid they'd fuck up.

"It's probably because I'm old enough to not get myself into trouble, I suppose" Lëy'la shrugs, "I guess that's one thing I like about being the oldest."

They continue to walk, before Lëy'la notices a couple of science people, those loyal to the na'vi. Along with Norm, who was in his Na'vi form.

"Who are they?" Rotxo asks, as he sees them near the Sully marui, speaking to Lo'ak.

"That's uncle Norm.. what- what are they doing here?" Lëy'la mutters, as she squints her eyes trying to get a better view.

She suddenly stops, letting out a shocked face.

"What? What is it? What's happened? Are you in some kind of trouble?" Rotxo asks.

Lëy'la shakes her head no and then looks to Rotxo, "Ao'nung and Neteyam. Where are they?"

"Ao'nung and Neteyam?" Rotxo questions.

"Rotxo, I already know they make out with each other every night. Where are they?" Lëy'la asks.

"Oh" Rotxo slightly blushed, "they are probably still with each other in their meet up spot."

"Go to them. Now" Lëy'la says.

"What? Why? I don't want to third wheel" Rotxo says.

"Not to third wheel. Just- ugh, get Neteyam back here on his own. Make sure he looks presentable" Lëy'la says.

"Lëy'la!" She hears Norm shouts.

Lëy'la looks at him and waves, before looking back to Rotxo, "go. Quickly."

He nods and walks the other way.

Lëy'la then makes her way to them.

"Max!" Lëy'la fist bumps him, as he is the first person she sees.

And then does the same to Norm.

"I see you've grown up" Norm says.

"It's been four weeks" Lëy'la gives him a straight face.

Norm laughs, "it's great to see you kids, honestly. It's a lot quieter without you guys around."

"What are you doing here anyways?" Lëy'la asks.

"Your father asked that we come to check on Kiri. After last night" Max explains.

"Ah, I see" Lëy'la nods, and then looks to the Na'vi stood next to Norm.

"And why are you here?" Lëy'la asks.

"It's great to see you too Lëy'la" he replies.

"Where's Neteyam?" Lo'ak comes towards Lëy'la, whispering under his breath.

"I don't know" Lëy'la whispers back.

She looks back at the boy stood next to Norm.