Chapter 5

"Quentin, how many times do i have to tell you to keep your money. You worked hard for it, so you should save it for your needs." Jennie whispered.

"but, I want to buy you something with the first money I earned, I worked hard for this not only for me, I worked hard for you and for us. please let me, promise i'll save some." Jennie pouted because she was touched by what she heard, she wanted to be emotional this time but she didn't want to make a scene inside the mall.

"Hi, I'm your fan, can I take a picture with you?" Teenage girls said shyly, Quentin turned to a fan and smiled.

"Sure come here." A fan approached her , Quentin put her arm around the teenage girl's shoulder and smiled at the camera.

Jennie couldn't stop herself being quietly proud  of what she was seeing now, after the fans took pictures, Jennie immediately approached her.

" God knows how proud I am of you Quintine ." She said sincerely .

"I promise I will do everything to make you proud of me even more, Mom." her daughter hugged her.

Jennie's relationship with her daughter is very unique.

They always tease each other, they treat each other not just as mother and daughter but as best friends and  sisters. Quentin is very lucky when she tells her mom about her gender preference and Jennie accepts her.  Quentin teases her mom that she will be her forever girlfriend and Jennie was very happy to hear that from her daughter, but she won't go to the point of forbidding her daughter to fall in love, she is open to the possibility that at any time her daughter will fall in love with someone else and as long as her daughter is happy, she will support her.

They were walking around the mall, buying some important stuff that Quentin needs when Jennie received a message again, it's been a few days that she did not receive a message from her.

You will talk to me or I will make a scene right in front of you here at the mall!!

Jennie's eyes widened when she read the message, she got nervous so she immediately replied to it.

where are you .

Jennie thinks that she still hasn't changed, she always puts Jennie in a situation where she has to make a decision with no choice.

"is everything ok mom?" Her daughter asked her, she tried to smile to hide her fear and nervousness.

"I'm fine baby, but sad to say that I can't take you to your dorm. Your mama chatted with me, wanted us to talk about something important." she tried her best not to stutter even though she was shaking .

"It's good to know that finally, you and mama are in good terms. Please tell her that I miss her and papa." her daughter smiles at her.

Call me when you're at the entrance of the mall, I'll drive you by.

I really hate her for pressuring me right now.

" Yeah right, your mama  and appa always make me mad but you know that our fights don't last long, right?  Your Mama will tease me to get rid of my anger towards her same as your papa .that's a best friends thing." Jennie said calmly she felt guilty of using her best friends to lie to her daughter.

"I think i need to take you to your company's service. I really need to leave right away." Jennie added.

"but Mom, I'll want to buy you clothes and shoes." She complained.