-pretty lifesaver- okkotsu yuuta

Start from the beginning

you both go to your room and spend the next hour and half doing your homework, in which for like thirty percent of the time while rin spends fifty percent explaining it to you and remaining twenty repeating what he already said.

"damn i'm done with this shit." you close and out your notebook away and move close to rin, "this was too much exhausting."

"you made it exhausting for me." he complains but still puts his arms around you to pull you closer to his body. you turn around to face him and sit on his lap, "not my fault this is so confusing." you kiss him as you cup his cheeks, him placing his hand on your jaw, kisses you back.

he pulls away and looks at you, "that is why you should concentrate in the classes." suddenly, the look on his eyes change from absolute adoration into something different and you do not like the change. "that reminds me.."

you let out a breath and rest your forehead on his shoulder while he continues, "how can you just forget your book in school? and why did you not complete copying the notes in the class. i don't remember you bring that slow."

"i can find it tomorrow anyways that's no big deal-"

"it's not about you getting it back tomorrow anyways, it's about you being careless. you need to be careful and be aware-" you could not hear him lecture you anymore so you move away and get off of him, "where do you think you're going?"

"are you hungry? cause i am and i need food." you walk out the room and seeing rin coming for you, you run towards the kitchen. him being an athletic, catches you in no time in a hug from behind.

"you are not gonna get away from me, pretty." he whispers in your ear making you shiver. you turn your head around and look into in beautiful teal eyes.

"i wouldn't wanna get away from you but i cannot listen to you blabber any longer." you don't say anything for awhile but then he suddenly tickles you. you squeal in surprise and try to get away from him but he holds you close, "yuuta! let me go!" he doesn't listen and you say your most powerful words you could use against him, "no more kisses."

he stops and makes you turn around to face him, "like you could resist not kissing me." you tilt your head at him, "oh baby i can."

"you cannot last a few hours without clinging to me." you gasp dramatically, "that's not true." he brings his face closer to yours, "that is so true."

you move out of his hold and narrow your eyes at him, "what's gotten into you today? was not going for your run lethal to you?"

he rolls his eyes at that and flicks your forehead before walking into to kitchen. "ouch! you don't just flick me hard and search for food in my kitchen."

"well too bad cause i just did."

you bicker for awhile before your parents get home and see you two acting like some kids fighting over a toy.

"yuuta! i didn't know you were coming over." you mom enters the kitchen with a smile. rin greets you parents, "y/n needed some help with her homework so she called me."

"since you're here stay for dinner then."

"oh yes he will!" you reply for him and look at your boy, "right?" you wiggle your brows at him and he sighs, "yeah sure. thank you." he says to you mom and you both cut some fruits for everyone while your parents work in the kitchen after freshening up.

you stay in the living room cuddled up with yuuta while you watch some dramas. "how is she not dead at?" you scoff at the dumb and annoying character who has not died yet even after being attacked and putting everyone in danger for a number of times.

"right she does nothing for the plot but there she is, still living relying on others. i hope she dies at some point."

yuuta may not seem like someone who'd enjoy watching some dramas and complain but he is. it is almost like a routine for you two to spend at least a day or two each week at one of the two's house and watch some series or movies and talk about how hot, that's mostly you or how dumb and annoying, mostly rin in this case, the character is.

"but you know what.." he started and you look at him for him to continue, "if we were in a movie, you'd be the dumb one who needs to be saved every time," you slap his arms, "what the fuck?! that is literally so-"

you could not finish because he cups your face and holds your face close to his, "and i'd be your love interest who'd always be there to save you."

you could not say anything next cause what the hell was wrong with your boyfriend today? you don't know but it's prolly one of those days when he gets really clingy.

your pretty life saver needs all your attention at times and you love this side of him.

you laugh and place a kiss on his lip, "you really need something to eat babe."