𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗀

Start from the beginning

@landonorris 13th my birth date this is 100% a gift for me
@yuxin if it was a gift to you i would've released it nov13...

@lilymhe this album will be playing at my wedding
@yuxin HELPP i love you 😭but is this how ur dropping the wedding announcement🫣
@lilymhe tell alex to hurry up and buy the ring 💔
@alex_albon on my way to the nearest ring shop.

@user13 SAD LOVE SONGS?????

@charles_leclerc why was i not invited to feature on this album 💔💔💔💔
@yuxin shhhhhh soon
@user6 HELLO?????

@user12 me when i know never had a chance is going to break my soul into 72727373 pieces
@user97 unrelated but can we talk about how good she looks in this shoot
@user12 she never misses we all know this!

@user88 am i the only person who thinks this album is about lando (and all previous love songs)

@carlossainz55 will be promoting this everywhere it's my new smooth operator
@yuxin ur the best (real)
@landonorris why am i not the best
@yuxin when will u yell out my songs in the car😢
@landonorris trust and believe i will sing the entirety of fall for you this weekend

@user5 NEW SONGS NEW SONGS NEW LOVE SONGS

@user78 FAST CARS... is this about someone on the grid
@user7 THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING

@leenabi_ shaking my ass and crying to this album
@yuxin crying maybe? shaking my ass... probably not!

 probably not!

"So... how many songs are about Lando?" Yurina asks, leaning against a wall as she takes a sip of water. Yuxin looks up at her, seated on her bed with a notebook in her lap, pen in the other hand as she messily scribbles lyrics.

"You know all the songs I write are about him," Yuxin chuckles, slight hint of sadness in her tone. "Believe me, if I could pull inspiration from somewhere else, I would."

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel? He's single, you know."

Yuxin sighs. "Lando doesn't see me that way. I will forever only be just a friend to him, Yurina ― he has made that abundantly clear. All I can do right now is pour out all my feelings about him, put them into songs, and then just hope that all of them disappear. We are simply just not... meant to be, you know?"

"You two are definitely meant to be. He just can't see it, Xin." Yurina replies, sitting next to Yuxin on her bed. She takes a look at the notebook, raising an eyebrow. "Nights in Bristol, do we have to stay like this ― Xin, this is so obvious! Everyone will know who you're talking about."

"But Lando won't ― he's so dense, Yurina. I... maybe I do want him to know, or just... suspect a little bit." Yuxin says, lying down on her bed.

Yurina looks at her friend sadly ― she's been hung up with these feelings about Lando for years now. Too afraid to tell him in fear that she'll ruin their friendship. Yuxin would rather live with these feelings of unrequited love instead of losing him completely. But Yurina thinks that either way, she wouldn't lose him at all.

Perhaps, if she just took a leap of faith, the outcome would be much more different than she suspects.

"Maybe he'll come to his senses," Yurina whispers to her friend. Yuxin looks at her, pursing her lips. "You think so?"

"If he doesn't, I'll get everyone I know to nudge him in that direction. Plus, with the release of this album... everyone on the grid will know who you're talking about. Carlos' words won't be jokes anymore, Charles will definitely try and help you... Daniel will definitely push the idea into Lando's mind ― Xin, you two are perfect for one another. Just give him some time."

"I've given him years, Yurina. I want to move on ― but then again, I can't." Yuxin replies, letting out a deep sigh. "It's okay. I'll just act like everything is normal during his race this weekend ― I am good at it now. It's all I've been doing for the past few years, isn't it?"

"Yuxin ―"

"It's okay, Yurina. Let's just pick an outfit for the races today, hmm?"

Yuxin gets up from her bed, heading towards the closet. She takes out a white tube top, a pair of black jeans with red details on it and a black bolero cardigan, nodding as she places it on her bed. "What do you think? I'll pair it with some chunky boots, or something."

Yurina nods with a bright smile on her lips. "Lando will definitely fall in love with you after seeing you dressed like this."

Yuxin looks at her friend with a deadpan expression. "Come on now, Yurina. That is not going to happen."

"It might," she says, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Whatever," Yuxin replies, despite how she wants her friend's words to be right, so desperately. "I'm going to go get dressed.

liked by @yuxinsheart, @haeunseo, @yurinakamura and 517,829 others

yuxinupdates — yuxin leaving her hotel to go to the monaco gp. wearing a yuhan wang dress, versace heels & bag.

COMMENTS 💬

@user1 seriously how has lando not fallen in love with her yet bc me personally if i saw yuxin every day i would've been head over HEELS
@yurinakamura this
↳ @user2 NOT YURINA REPLYING

@user3 oh this look is absolutely insane she looks so good

@user4 frothing at the mouth rn YUXIN I CAN BE THE ONE WHO YOU WRITE THOSE SONGS ABOUT

@user5 one thing about yuxin is that wherever she goes she's going to serve LOOKS i can't wait to see what she's going to wear during the other gps

@user6 i missed seeing her at the paddock😢 glad she's back!!!
@user7 not for long tho 😢 since her albums coming out next week she'll be doing promotions for it i'm sure

@user8 can she be a wag already ??? single f1 drivers i need u to COME TO UR SENSES!!!!!!! (esp u lando)
@user9 she's an honorary wag 🫶

@user10 i want her omg

@user11 she writes good music and serves us looks like this oh... the person she loves is so lucky

@user12 ugh i love her so much i wish she came to gps more often :(

@user13 lando what are u waiting for literally fall in love w yuxin rn like LOOK AT HER!!!