One shot

( villain deku, hero bakugou)
Tw
Death
Descriptions of blood
Sharp blade

He was standing there in all his glory muscles rippling with sweat and blood running down his arms, he was always so beautiful like this " well well well, hero to what do I owe this pleasure?" He exhaled taking a step closer his ruby eyes  glaring at me with want and logging " Deku we have to stop this, we can't keep this fucking dance up between you and me, please just fucking come home " I love it when he begs.

I love our dance, how we play with the thread of life like little kittens and yarn, those passionate nights spent in an alleyway or when he fights me on the battlefield and we share our secret love through cutting each other up, oh how I love him " are you even fucking listening? We have to stop this " I'm listening, I just love to see those eyes glaring like that.

"Very well Kacchan" I walk over to him and place a knife in his hands " what the fuck, what am I-

" kill the enemy or die " simple really he won't do it.

A hero doesn't kill.

I stare at him as he looks it over he's so handsome when looks that wa...
" y-you stabbed me " I trip backwards to the wall watching his face contort as I hold the stab wound.

" oh fuck what have I done, deku deku no no stay with me ! Stay with me I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry I didn't, no I didn't "

Tears. I've never seen him cry as he cradles my body slumping to the ground, I reach a had to his face " k- kacchan, I- I don't don't wanna die " my eyes start to glaze as the pain becomes unbearable.

I don't wanna die no, no I never wanted to die.

His hands are on the wound trying to ease the bleeding, his voice sounds so far away, I don't think I can hold on much longer.

" No,no, no baby ! Baby stay with me Izuku stay with me there almost here, just a little longer ! Keep your eyes open don't Leave me !! "

Kacchan I'm so cold, I'm sorry I don't think I can, I love you forever and always.