"Chatting & giving the girls a makeup tutorial on live... tell them hey." I said pointing to my phone that was propped up on the mirror

"What's up y'all." He spoke "Why you putting all that shit on your face when youn need it."

"I told you I'm giving them a makeup tutorial." I said looking up at him poking my lips out for a kiss

"Give them the skin care routine so they can see how beautiful & glowie your skin is." He said pecking my lips a couple times

"Imma give them that next... How was camp?"

"Camp was good... I'm tired as hell though." He said stretching his arms out "I got my first team workout with the Hawks on Monday."

"Really." I asked him excitedly "So you'll be back in Atlanta for a couple days."

"Nawl baby, that's not how it works." He chuckled "I'll only be in Atlanta for that day, I gotta be in Memphis to workout with the Grizzles Tuesday."

"You getting drafted to the Grizzles would be dope. Imagine sitting in the same arena, courtside with my man
Bagg on one end & my man Key Glock on the other cause we know they can't be to close together."

"Imagine you not getting no tickets to any of the home games." He said "You can watch that shit from the house."

"Boy." I said dying laughing

allthingsdess He ate you clean up sis. 😂😂
vibewithtee_ I'm screaming so bad.😂😂😂
brianna Hack af! 🤣🤣🤣

"He a hater y'all." I said to the live "I'm out here tryna live my best life & here you go tryna hold me back."

"I'll throw the basketball & hit you dead in your shit if I see you even chatting with them Nigga's." He said causing us both to laugh

"It's giving domestic violence stink."

allthingsdess Not the basketball to the face.😂😂😂
brianna You gone have to take Ari too if you want Bagg
haliee Glock said he don't eat pussy sis. Ion know bout him. 😩😒

"Oh believe me Ari can come too. & I saw that interview, baffled the hell outta me... I'm hungry." I said to Ja

"You always hungry.. I got the chef on the way though." He said, sliding his hand inside my jacket of his that I had on, cupping my breast "You cold?"

"No.. I put this on because it smelled just like you." I laughed "I'm taking it back with me too."

simplykenn Y'all the cutest. 😍
vibewithtee Ja so fineeeee my lord 😩😩

"Already know that.." He said putting the side of his face up against mines "You got over 2.5k  people in here."

"Yeah cause they love me on live.... They asked about you being on the podcast too."

"She don't wanna put me on there y'all. I been asked her to back when she first started it."

"Stop lying." I said hitting his arm

"I'm just playing. Nawl Forreal my schedule crazy right now the lil time that I do be having free I just be tryna chill & see my baby." He said kissing my cheek "I got y'all though."

"You just gotta be touching me don't you." I asked him, noticing him still cuffing my breast

"You know that though."

"You be all over me too."

"Okay and... if I could be in your skin I would."

allthingsdess Dess happiness looks so good on you.
simplykenn Y'all so cute.🥰😍
cutiewithabooty You not the only one sis. I be wanna be in my man skin so bad.
keepingupwithkatt Ain't never seen Dess smile this much.
sydney_rose It's the way he looks at you for me.
brianna Dess in love. It's all in her face.

"Ain't nobody in love child."

"Oh you ain't." Ja asked

"Nawl I'm in lust." I said dying laughing

"She capping y'all... she love me, she tell me that shit everyday."

allthingsdess We know Ja! 😂
jaydacheaves REAL BAD TO JA!

"Bye Jayda." I said laughing at her comment "Y'all already know how I feel about my man though.. I love Ja, I'm in love with Ja & I'll scream it to the mountain tops if I have to." I said pecking the side of his mouth "You make my soul smile bae."

allthingsdess That's deep. 😩
jaydacheaves my favs. 😩🫶🏾🤞🏾
simplykenn Please don't ever leave each other alone.
justbre_ Love this for y'all.💕
niya.morant Love y'all!💙
vibewithtee What about you Ja? You in love?

"Am I in love?! Yeah.. I'm in love.. tried my hardest to avoid this shit by all means cause ain't never been down this road with nobody before.. ion know what y'all fav did to me but she got a Nigga out her doing shit I said I would never do. I love the shit outta this annoying ass woman. Hopefully she don't break my heart."

"Nawl, hopefully you don't break mines."