Literally.

So Melaine took the mask and the voice changer.

She leans down and grabs the gun and tosses it to Sidney who had came out of the closet behind her.

Melaine was busy shrugging the ghostface costume off when Stu ran through the door knocking over a kitchen chair in the process.

Sidney pushes Lainey into the closet with her father knowing that Stu wanted to get to her.

Not Lainey.

And now she would do anything to protect the girl.

Stu charged at the girl and pushed her onto the floor.

They do a flip making Sidney land on top of him.

Sidney bangs his arm on the ground.

"Ah! My arm!" Stu complains.

Sidney raced to stand up, Stu following close behind her.

He tackles the girl once again over the couch.

He pins Sidney to the floor when a gun shot goes off, his grip on Sidney diminishing giving her enough wiggle room to grab the vase and smack him over the head with it.

Sidney stands up "go to hell" she seethes before pushing the tv down from the stand onto his head.

Melaine stood there tears falling down her face as Sidney rushes towards her.

"Give me a minute" Lainey says as she stares at his body.

Sidney nods and walks towards the hall where Billy Loomis laid.

She heard Sidney gasp in shock making her run to the hall way.

"I'm sorry." Randy Meeks apologies profusely.

"Oh, my God, Randy." Sidney says as Melaine runs towards the duo.

Lainey wraps her arms around the boy.

"I've never been so happy to see you breathing" she mutters.

"I thought you were dead." Sid says shocked.

"I probably should be. I never thought I'd be so happy to be a virgin."

A punch is delivered to Randy's face making the girls gasp.

"Fucker!" Billy Loomis shouts pinning Sid to the ground. He wraps his hand around her throat, "Say hello to your mother." He seethes.

A gun shot goes off right into Billy's forehead and everyone looks stunned as he hits the ground.

"Good thing you remembered the safety" Gale Weathers says from behind them.

Sidney rushed towards Lainey who started crying.

"You saved my life" Sidney mutters. "More than once." She smiles pulling the girl into a hug trying to calm her down.

The two pull apart and they stand up to help Randy up.

"Come on" Sidney muttered.

Everyone screams as a loud racket makes it's noise throughout the home.

Neil Prescott had fell out of the closet.

"Dad." Sidney rushes towards the man. "Randy, help me out."

Randy rushes towards the girls side to help her as Gale and Lainey walks out.

•••

"Melaine!" Cindy Alden yells as she and Benjamin Alden rush onto the scene.

Melaine Alden was being checked over by the paramedics but she had insisted she was fine and that it wasn't her blood.

Cindy came to a halt at her daughters side, "are you okay?" She questions before looking around for her son. "Where Micheal?" She questions.

"He hurt people momma" Melaine breaths out. "I had to" she cries.

"What?" Cindy questions taken aback.

"I had to kill him" she whispers looking at her father shamefully, as tears fall down her face. "I'm so sorry."

"No" Cindy sobs leaning into her husband.

Benjamin held his wife's head as she sobbed into him.

"And Stu" she mutters tears filling her eyes. "He killed people too." She cries.

Benji reaches out for his daughter to join the hug so they could hold her.

An officer walks up to the family of three making Melaine pull away from her parents.

"Mr and Mrs Alden?" He questions.

The pair nod.

"I'm guessing your daughter told you what happened in the home?" He questioned.

"To an extent" Ben says his eyes full of tears, not letting one signal tear fall from his eyes.

"Well from what Melaine and Sidney have told us, William Loomis, Stuart Macher, and your son Micheal Alden murdered all of this people." He begins. "We don't know exactly what happened in the house so after the hospital we will need to speak with Melaine. But we've found William and Stuart's body but there's no sign of Micheals body."

Melaines stomach turns.

"I'm gonna be sick" Lainey quickly turns away from the trio pushing her braid back.

She empties her stomach beside the ambulance.

Her twin brother could be alive.

•••

Melaine Alden sat on her bed.

She was wearing Stu Machers shirt that had sadly still smelled of him.

The necklace he got her still laid openly on her chest.

She just sat there.

Staring at nothing but everything.

She was truly broken.

She did not want to be in this house any longer.

She hated the fact that all she could think about when she laid in bed was Stu Macher's arms wrapped around her waist.

She hated the fact that when she looked out the window all she saw was Micheal Alden trying to get her to let him climb back through her window.

But she didn't have to worry about that.

Cindy and Benjamin Alden had sat her down and asked her if she would be open to moving.

A new fresh start in a new area of California.

Near Hollywood.

Her father had been looking for a new job before the murders and he found one in Hollywood California.

Although her time in Woodsboro was cut shorter than she hoped she learnt a few good lessons here.

People can go from people you know To People You Don't.

She cherished that lesson more than any other.

And she would teach to her child.

•••

1372 Words!!!!

Y'all 1 or 2 more chapters left!!!