2:9. Cause I Love Her

Start from the beginning

" What happened to her " I asked and clenched my fist when they didn't tell me about it cause ofcourse it's private. " Sorry but we can't share patient's privacy with anyone " red hair nurse said shaking her head as no before excusing herself from other two who walked back to there place as well.

Without thinking I pull red haired nurse arm who again got startled but eventually stop. " Excuse me...what you want " she asked even though she want to show she is angry she couldn't when I look so lost and confused.

I looked at her like I really need to know before asking more about that patient." What happened to Kim Taehee... please tell me cause I am her son " I plead, I am sure I want to know cause I am feeling like she is talking about my mom.

" Leukemia, Kim Taehee is suffering from leukemia...I don't know but Dr. Jisoo should have told you if you are her boyf... I didn't wait for her to complete her sentence cause I run towards elevator thinking worst scenario.

My mom...no...why would she hide. Why would Jisoo hide.

I rush towards operating room, as soon as I reached OR floor I spot Dr. Kim Namjoon along with Dr. Nam and two more doctors exiting from Operating room.

I stride towards Namjoon who startled when I asked him in furious tone not minding about people around us. " Where is my mom " I asked but he stood still.

" You just operate a patient name Kim Taehee don't you " I asked trying to control myself cause his saying nothing tells me everything. It confirms the patient is my mom and Jisoo hide it from me. Why Jisoo.

I leave him cause my question will only get answered by lady who exited Operating room with two nurses.

I pull her arm and push her to nearby wall who whine in pain but I careless...no I care ofcourse I do cause I love her but I am too emotional and furious to think straight.

Everyone baffled by my action. " Why you didn't tell me...WHY " I yell forgetting I am in hospital and I am a doctor. The one's whoever stood there try to pull me away from her but she stop them even Namjoon who was first to grab her hand.

I loosened my grip from her arms and drop down on knees. Her silence confirm my mom, my saviour is suffering from severe disease. Everyone looked at me like I am some little boy who is lost.

They where pitying me but no one did anything except jisoo and I truly need no one but her who drop down to my level and hugged me. I hugged her back, pushing myself close to her warmth. Others only looked at us like it's some emotional drama.

I forgot about surrounding and cried putting my head on her shoulder. She rub my back soothing me the way she did when I was depressed by Im Jirim death.

" She will overcome it...you believe in her, don't you " she mumble still rubbing my back. I am so vulnerable cause I don't want to lose her. Why everyone wants to leave me...why me...am I that bad.

Jisoo 🐰