𝓢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 , nba youngboy

Start from the beginning

"Guh' I kno' you ain't jus smack my hand. Wake yo' ass up!"

He threw a near by pillow at her, and this time she stayed completely still. Now, she was up. And fully aware of his uncomfortable presence.

So many thoughts ran through her head but she couldn't quite figure out what the fuck to do..

She could make a run for it, but what if he was armed? The only option was to fake sleep.

It was the smartest one too, especially because she wasn't exactly strong enough to put up a fight with this man!

Due to her back facing him, he couldn't tell if she was awake or not. But it didn't take him long to figure out her little trick.

"So you think you slick? I'a fuck you up right nie Eliza. Get da fuck out dis bed."

She shakily sat up, and took a quick glance at the man. No way.

Nba youngboy. the famous rapper, in her room. Trying to kidnap her..

"What are you doing in my room!? How the fuck did you even get in." She lowly whispered— not even being able to hold eye contact with him.

Kentrell scared her, even before he even showed up at her house. She saw the type of shit he did and encouraged.

A very violent and angry person. That aura just didn't match up with hers.. one of the reasons she never played his music.

"I'm not 'bout to listen to that whinin' bull shit! So don't question me," Kentrell warned.

It was almost time for him to head back to the studio so he needed to hurry and get her home.

"Nie get up, we finna' go home."

He grabbed her hand and put his jacket over her to cover her exposed chest. All she had on was an old tank top.

Ain't no way he was letting her outside with just that.

"Button dat' shi up."

She did as she was told, because after noticing the gun sticking out from his pants.. she wasn't gone do anything to piss him off.

"I'm confused? What do you mean when you say home.. This is my home, and I don't even know you!" Eliza exclaimed, because no way he was trying to kidnap her right now?

"Watch cho' fuckin' tone, and you finna get ta' know me. So don't even worry 'bout dat'."

He lead her to the car and gently pushed her in. During the whole drive, neither of them said a word.

Their was nothing to say.. Eliza was a smart girl, she knew exactly what was happening.

And it all explains why she's been feeling the presence of someone watching her for the past couple of months.

She had a stalker. A famous one at that.

"My boyfriends going to be looking for me.. so I suggest you just let me go now, because he's a cop." She said calmly.

Even though it seemed like she was bluffing, it was the opposite.

Her boyfriend actually was a cop, and probably would've came looking for her.

"Oh that lil white nigga? Yea I took care a' him a while ago. Nigga been dead for some time nie'."

...

It hit her like a brick, no wonder his phone's been going straight to voicemail since last week. She figured it was because he was busy on duty..

But now she couldn't help but to feel guilty. The only reason he was killed was because of her. All because she had to go and attract a psycho ass stalker!

"L..look, I promise I won't tell the police, I won't turn you in. Nothing! If you just let me go I can move across the country and just pretend this never-"

Roughly grabbing her neck, he cut her off and looked down at her with a death glare.

"You talk too fuckin' much! Shut da fuck up, gah' damn," he yelled, and she tried to hide how hurt she was from him talking to her like that.

"You mine nie'. Every part of you? Mine. From nie' on, any nigga that look at you? Gone get it. Anybody that stand in da' way of us? Gone get it."

Eliza almost didn't realize the tears falling down her cheeks. Was this how her life would be from now on? She had plans!

Big plans, she paid off all 6 years of her law school; and even got a job as an intern. He couldn't possibly try to take her from all that.

"And what if I don't want all this? It's just too much way too fast, and you tryna force it on me.." Eliza cried— lip quivering and nose running.

"You don't got no choice, mama. If you try to leave me I'm gone kill you. You mine, and ain't no changing that."

Kentrell grabbed his gun and pressed it onto her temple, almost feeling sorry for the poor girl.

She was a shivering mess and her face was completely messy due to all her crying.

"This jus' a reminder, yo life in my hands."

jay's notes ?not proofread !!

jay's notes ?
not proofread !!

y'all want a part two ?