Chapter 1

You woke up looking out the window.

"I'm so small. 😔 No one will ever love me. I'm just too much of a tomboy.😥"

You got out of bed while getting constantly distracted because of your awful ADHD. Somehow you got to work.

You saw your co worker Dora waving you over to the seat next to her.

You noticed a mirror on her desk and looked in it. "Ugh I look so ugly today. I would wear makeup but... I'm bad at makeup unlike other girls."

"It's okay y/n. I can do it for you. You need a lot," Dora said. How could she do this to you! You were always picked on😤. You were done with her bullshit.

You got up and slapped Dora across her face. You picked your massive wedgie as you walked away.

You were furious how could she say that just because you weren't like other girls?😒

While in your fury trance you ran into someone. You looked up and saw the sexiest thing you've ever seen. A bright green frog that stands on two legs.

"Pardon me ma'am."

Even his voice was hot! You could see his tongue move when he spoke. You just wanted it in your mouth. You saw him walk away but you wanted him. And you would stop at nothing to get him.

Nothing would stand between you and Kermit the Frog.