"J..." MJ breathlessly moaned in his ear as he continued to harshly suck on her skin. "I need you."

Making a popping noise as he removed himself from her skin to look down at her, a smirk curled at the corner of his lips, his blue pupils dilated with lust but yet his eyes were dark completely taken over with desire and need.

"Open that goddamn door to your room then Princess." JJ impatiently whispered as he allowed MJ to turn to open her door, his hands remaining on her waist, before kissing his teeth as he eyed her figure, especially the way her curves were so revealing spandex.

Immediately allowing herself and JJ in her room before quietly shutting it closed before inhaling sharply to practically jump onto JJ, pushing him back onto her bed to crawl on him, hovering over him with a smug smirk on her lips as JJ smiled at her control.

"Be quiet." MJ whispered in his ears as she pressed her lower waist to roll her hips against JJ's hardened erection of his typically faded black camo shorts, causing him to groan at the feeling, wrapping his broad tanned arms around her waist to push her down firmly against him.

Women beater tank tops on JJ? Yeah, MJ was desperate at the sight.

Sliding along his body leaving peppered kisses, until she settled comfortably between his legs, her hands running along JJ's shorts. Gripping his thighs tightly making their way up to his aching clothed cock, teasing her way to work up JJ.

"You're a goddamn tease you know that Kook?" JJ groaned tossing his head back against a pillow, using one hand to grip the roots of his blond hair.

"If you stop calling me "Kook" I wouldn't have to be one, Pogue." MJ sighed removing her hands from the tightness of his shorts, JJ frustratedly whining once he felt her absence.

"Please Princess" JJ huffed shifting his position to sit up, elbows dipping into the mattress to make lustful eye contact with MJ, a confident smirk on her lips as her eyes never moved from JJ's. Using both hands to unbuckle the belt from his shorts, the metal clinking and clanking whilst MJ was eager to taste him.

Unzipping his zipper along with the small button that kept his eager cock tucked into his pants, the second MJ used her also eager hands to pull his shorts and boxers down, letting his cock spring free, lengthy with a slight curve to hit that extra special spongy spot that kept MJ hooked on JJ.

Drooling at the sight of him, MJ slowly dipped herself lower, removing her eyes from JJ to focus on him. Gathering a pool of spit on her tongue to let it spill from her plumped lips to fall on his needy tip, JJ heavily breathing at the sensation. Placing a light kiss on his tip before licking a stripe down from his tip to the end of his length. MJ humming in her arousal before taking him in further into her mouth, using a free hand to wrap her fingertips around him, slowly pumping him till she took him in fully.

MJ's eyes concentrated on him, her brows furrowing as JJ lifted his hips higher for she can feel him in the back of her throat. Breathing heavily through her nostrils that made JJ darkly smirk watching her struggle, a wave of confidence flushing JJ.

Hallowing her cheeks as she began to bop her head slowly, squelching sounds of saliva running down MJ's chin, filling the absence of her mouth with her hand gradually pumping him at the same rhythm of her head.

"Just like that...fuck...that mouth feels so good princess." JJ batted his breaths, sliding his hand and fingers to fist a handful of blonde waved locks.

JJ began to buck his hips, thrusting deeply into MJ's throat, gagging at the sensation but it couldn't be more pleasurable to MJ. Flicking her dilated pupils to look at JJ.