─ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

Start from the beginning

The way Eddie Munson made her feel physically and emotionally was indescribably the greatest thing ever. They were such a dynamic couple. For example, some nights Magdalena would stay up with Eddie to help him finish lyrics for an upcoming song of his. Some nights Eddie would be staying up to assist Magdalena with studying or practicing spells—which were getting more and more difficult as the brunette read further through her grandmother's grimoire. Other nights, both of them would stay up in the midst of passion, relishing in the amazing sex they had come to know and love. Magdalena's fantasies went above and beyond Eddie's expectations.

It seemed like each night he discovered something new about the brunette in a sexual sense. And she didn't disappoint in the slightest. Magdalena could write a book about their many escapades beneath the sheets—or out of them for that matter. Eddie's rings glimmered in the light as he continued to shred on his guitar, his skillful fingers trailing up and down on the neck of the instrument in the midst of his highly anticipated and celebrated solo. The way his guitar wailed was similar to the way his girlfriend moaned out in ecstasy just hours before he hopped up on that stage to impress everyone in the room.

"Oh, my fucking God! Y-You're so good, Eddie. So, so fucking good."

The young guitarist had his girl up against the dingy bathroom of the bar, middle and ring finger plunging in and out of her faster than her brain could catch up with the pleasure.

"Glad to hear you're having a nice time and I hate to ruin the mood, I really do 'cause you look so fucking hot right now, but I gotta get on stage in, like, five minutes so we have to speed this up."

"I love a guy who's committed to his work—Oh, fuck me! You're too good at that, you bastard. I-I'll be thinking about your fingers all night long."

Her eyes held lust while she attempted to hold back several moans through her slurred speech. Her boyfriend smirked, speeding up his movements until she fell down the hyperbolic cliff's edge—straight into a mind-boggling orgasm that left her seeing black dots everywhere she looked. Turning her attention back to her very own rock star, she watched him place his fingers into his mouth and lick off the sweet, sticky residue. Shoving her head back against the bathroom tile, the girl sobbed involuntarily at how attractive that sight had been. Her boyfriend just did it differently.

"Well, Magdalena May, it's safe to say I'll be thinking about how you taste all night long. Looks like we both got shit to look forward to."

And now the cocky motherfucker was grabbing all sorts of female attention as he was practically thrashing around on stage. Seeing a wannabe musician going wild and getting lost in his own music made him even more desirable. Most chicks loved a guitarist that was true. So did Magdalena. And she found the perfect one—someone who wasn't into debilitating drugs like cocaine or heroin. Eddie Munson was just fucking perfect when he wasn't being a little shit. With another swig of whiskey and cola gracing Magdalena's taste buds, she made sure to savor the harmonious flavor profile of saccharine, fizzy cola mashing with the deep briny essence of Jack Daniels.

The girl smiled to herself—pleased about successfully obtaining a fake ID just for the amazing drinks at the best bar in town. The now twenty-year-old was still awaiting the golden age of twenty-one so she could finally enjoy her nightly drinking routine legally. What left a bitter taste in Magdalena's mouth was the way some blonde girl in front row proudly straightened her back, shoving her chest forward and in one short-lived movement, pulling her bubblegum pink tube top upwards to expose her breasts. The gesture was meant just for Eddie and when he witnessed it, his eyes went wide and his rhythm was almost thrown off completely. Magdalena on the other hand was seeing red. Like a raging bull, she began charging over to where the blondie was standing, still flashing her boobs for Eddie without any remorse whatsoever.