It was silk fabric that had one sleeve on the top and had different floral designs on it.

"I was waiting to wear that one" I smiled, taking it in my hands and admiring it.

"It's going to be a very special day" He winked at me before going over to his own clothes and picking out an outfit.

I watched him pull out a pair of dark brown pants and an off-white short sleeved shirt with a pair of brown loafers.

"So we're getting dressed up, huh?" I asked with a smirk along my lips

"So we're getting dressed up, huh?" I asked with a smirk along my lips. He turned and nodded, watching as I scanned through my shoe collection and picked out a pair of white heels that had straps going up to my calves.

He smiled in approval and we both got changed pretty quickly. "Are we going to dinner?" I asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Maybe" He shrugged, putting his rings on. I quickly walked into the bathroom to curl my hair and do a light face of makeup. After I got done, I placed gold hoops into my ears and a few of my rings along my fingers.

I sprayed my perfume before walking out and watching the widest grin spread along his lips. "You're so gorgeous, you're glowing" He breathed out, almost in a nervous way.

A small tint or blush aligned my cheeks as my heart fluttered, "Thank you, you look really good too" I smiled, straightening out his shirt with my palms.

He continued to admire me, making me look away as I felt giddy for some reason.

His hand found mine as we walked down the stairs and outside, seeing Zane already outside. He smiled at Rafe as we slid into the car, making him return the gesture.

"You have to wear this, Miss Miller" The man announced, handing me a blindfold that made me furrow my eyebrows together.

I glanced up at Rafe and he smirked, taking it from my hands and tying it over my eyes.

"This is definitely not weird" I said, sighing as I would have to wear this for however long it took to get wherever we're going.

"It won't be long, the drive is only 20 minutes" Rafe whispered and suddenly I felt the car moving.